What do you think of my art pieces?

What do you think of my art pieces?

~~Izzy <3 :3

Most Helpful Guy

• Being terrible at art myself, I'm not exactly qualified to comment, but I think your artwork is pretty good... Especially for your age! I think if you want to pursue a career in art, you definitely have the potential! ;)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• I think the dog and the eye are really good - Well done

• Age: 15

Relationship status: Married

Occupation: Arts

• Lol such a retarded we have to deal with here xdd

• Reported for lying on your profile.

• Nice job Lizzie. I don't like the face of the girl of that third drawing tbh. She's breathtakingly unattractive. But I do like the others. Especially that doggie.

• not bad. keep it up.

• Good.

• Last pic looks real o. o

• Yep, you have the talent. Dog, lips and eye are nice.
    Keep developing it.

• Looks good!

• The eye is really good!

• Second would look better with more contouring, first is great, the others quite good

• Eye is the only nice one
    Practice more , follow you tube

• I'm practising all the time, no need to say that. I follow youtube, pinterest and instagram for inspiration. I respect your opinion but you could even try to say it more nicely. It would be nice to see you try to paint a masterpiece with oilpaints

• I'm insecure, I hate my body...

• hmmm
      look honey , looks and appearance are so fake, i dont mean that the most important thing is loving and caring and these kind of things
      i mean even in bed, looks are not important, the most beautiful girl is worst if she is cold
      and the most ugly girl would be best if she is playful naughty teasy in bed even if she is fat
      , what i want you to understand that even on the physical level looks are not very important
      beside all this you look beautiful

• It's a girl or a monster :s
    (3.)

• Awesome job Izzy! You're very talented 👍🏻

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• Needs improvement.

• I think, with some practice you could produce some really amazing pieces. You have the passion, hone it :)

• Needs a little more work but the eye one looks good.

• They're ok
    But don't get it personal cause I'm gonna say they're amateurish. Its the same that my prof said to me when I was younger. You should try to go to a painting course. You are very talented and you can be very good. You're an artist

• I'm in art school, so technically it's all about painting etc. but thank you for your advice

• Oh ok then
      I'm pretty sure you'll get better than this
      And you're welcome😊

• I like the eye

• Very good 😊