Are you afraid of your refrigerator and A/C?

According to John Kerry you should be. Apparently your refrigerator is more dangerous than ISIS... Who knew?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's only 4 way a fridge could hurt you 1) electrical shock, it's a tiny hazard with any electronics with unless you really pulled on the cord or its super old 2) massive refrigerant leak witch would only happens if you damage it and even if it happened the refrigerant would cause Ice build up witch would slow it down the leak and it would only be dangerous in a tiny space back in the 70s they used refrigerant that damaged the ozone when released but it's been fazed out 3) it falls on you 4) a little kid gets stuck inside it

• I'm not sure i should believe you. I can't even imagine that one of Obamas top officials would lie to me to push there scam.

• Your more likely to die because a bunch of bees caused you to have a heart attack that caused you to crash your car

• I really with thats what he was saying but sadly it wasn't.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've got no reason to be afraid of them

• oh you should be according to Kerry its practically trying to murder you in your sleep.

What Guys Said 3

• Depends on how long ago It was last cleaned out

• Mine sounds like it'll go nuclear any moment to be honest.

• hmm Kerry was right. now they have WMD

• my fridge doesn't read the quran and shout "allahu akbar" as it slices my head off so i feel pretty safe

• Yet your head is still on your shoulders.

• thats very true, they are far to dangerous to be co-located.

• lmao i think were both high

What Girls Said 1

• Sometimes I do feel scared but I am quick to avert my thoughts.
    Whatever happens, happens.