If my boyfriend is always accusing me/afraid of me cheating, does that mean our relationship is unhealthy?

I love him very much and I can't deny that we've had some rough times but I always see him posting things online about getting/feeling played and how no one is loyal or can be trusted.

Most Helpful Guy

• It means one of you is doing something wrong, although I don't know who. If his accusations are unwarranted, then he is insecure and probably unfit to be in a relationship.

If you are giving him cause for concern (knowingly or unknowingly), you need to find out what you are doing wrong, and cut the shit, or miss out on a good boyfriend.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it is extremely unhealthy because there is a lack of trust.

What Guys Said 2

• It either means he's insecure or you're giving him cause for concern or both. Either way it's not good.

• A little. There's some trust issues you guys need to work out. Maybe see a counselor or something.

What Girls Said 0