Anyone else feels a little "sad" on their last day as a teen?

I don't know i was kinda reminiscing i mean i didn't even do a lot of teen stuff like going ot on dates etc it was filled with video games but at least i went on a few vacations etc

not even a first kiss

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I was jumping with joy when I got out of my teens. People think I'm like 16 or something so I just wanted to be older so people can take me seriously finally. I also still want to be older so that I don't have to depend on my parents anymore and be independent.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was exactly like you. I missed out completely on teen things due to not having any friends. I mean, I was completely drunk at a party only once throughout the entirety of my teenage years. And my first date was only this year in winter...

• You're 21 though lol..

• Good attitude to have bro. I just laugh at guys who are in their 20s thinking it's all over. For men we age like wine and every guy in their late twenties who went to uni and got their shit together says it's much better at that age.

• @Fearless_banana that brings hope, thanks bro

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah it just makes you feel old

What Guys Said 2

• I'm turning 20 next Wednesday. Feels like you asked this question specifically to me xD
    I haven't done any teen stuff. Never went to parties, never had a girlfriend or a first kiss. I missed out on so many things, and I really regret it. Now I'm almost 20 and I feel like my life is almost over.

• I did felt sad