I feel horrible and need some advice please?

My ex came to my house and egged for another chance and swore on everything that he will do whatever it takes to be a better man for me. He apologized for everything and promised to not let it happen again. I was moving on n told him nothing will change n he was so determined that he'll stop treating me like crap etc etc. Long story short we got back together and he's still being an ass, especially infront of his friends he would talk to me like I'm crap. I got mad every time he did that and was screaming at him to not talk to me that way and have also said things to him which all happened more than once infront of his friends. He always posts stuff to insult me on facebook like he's so innocent and it pisses me off even more. I don't know what to do on my part about my screaming at him infront of people and he isn't taking his wrong and thinks he's right for talking to me like I'm below him because I'm a female. I'm sick of it n plan to move on for good since the last chance he just ruined was for me to see if he really was going to change or not but I feel horrible and embarrassed that I screamed at him infront of people.. what should I do?

Thanks everyone. I appreciate everyone's response very much.

Most Helpful Guy

• What should you do? Break up with him and don't take him back again, no matter how much he begs. He begged as much as he did because he didn't have that control over you anymore and wanted it back.

Most Helpful Girl

• Who cares? He deserved to be yelled at. Leave him for good and let him know you're done with him permanently

What Guys Said 5

• From the sounds of it, your screaming is totally justified because he fucked up again after you warned him.

• Lol he sounds like an insecure and terrible boyfriend. Why don't you just fucking leave him and be done with it?

• Yeah I think it's clear what you should do dear. Run away from him and Don't look back. You deserve way better than this.

• You are in the right for screaming. You should never have taken him back.

• If he treats you like this now... imagine how it would be later on...
    choose wisely

What Girls Said 0