How can I forget about my crush?

Okay I thought a lot about it.

And I realized the reason I can't forget is not because he knows I like him and is probably making fun of me AND treating me badly, but because he is smart.

It's like... I put him on a pedestal and think he's better than me.

It's not that I'm not smart. I just am not as smart as HE is.

So while he is probably thinking I'm silly and making fun of me etc. I am actually suffering from low self-esteem. How do I fix this?

What Guys Said 1

• You can't make your brain forget. Just let it all happen by itself

• I think a large part of the reason I can't forget him is because he's smart and I think he thinks I'm dumb.

Which is very hurtful.

What Girls Said 1

• You are smart in your own way remember that. He is an ass that does not deserve u cuz u are special no matter what he says or thinks of u. Have more confidence in yourself and build ur self esteem. I say in regards to your question forget him with time by focusing on u (ur life) and something u enjoy. Maybe play around a little sexually with ur guy friends. I do that when I am trying to get over am man.