Girls, do you ever feel like your boobs are smaller then what your bra size says?

apparently im a 34DD or 32DDD at Victorias secret but i just dont think my boobs are that big. i've heard before that they make their bras smaller to make girls with smaller boobs feel like they're bigger then they are but it can't be THAT much smaller, like in other brands im probably 34D (and they're size large in sports bras).
but still, my boobs dont look like Ds to me. they're just handfuls and look much smaller then my ass (even though my ass isn't huge, just pretty big). is anyone else the same way?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm the same as you really. I have what looks like a pretty small chest. I was wearing B cup bras for years cause I thought that's what I needed because it didn't seem like my boobs were big enough for anything else, but they were really bothering me so I went for a bra fitting and they gave me a 34 DD. I'm like a 36 DD in Ann Summers and I've been for quite a few fittings and never got the same bra size in any store, with answers varying from B cup to E cup so... Who knows what my bra size is? :P

What Girls Said 6

• US 32DDD and 34DD are the same volume as my UK 30F, just different band sizes, and it's really well within the medium range. The reason most people think DD is "omg huge!" is because most stores still perpetuate the outdated sizing. In the correct, modern sizing DD is not large at all and moderately busty women would be in the G-HH range.

30DD: www.brabandproject.com/.../search

28HH: www.brabandproject.com/.../search

34H: www.brabandproject.com/.../search

• nah, sounds about right for me.

• I feel the same sometimes but I think it's because I look at them too much and give them too much attention so it makes me overthink the size. Lol I'm already heading towards a DD.

• Yeah I'm a 34G UK (don't even ask US lol) and don't really feel like one

• Yes!!! :'( I wear a 36D/DD and my boobs without a bra look like A's or B's! :'(

• No, my boobs feel pretty big and they look big