Why people think I have Caucasian nose?

I'm surprised by people said to me I have white nose but I'm black. Did it happen to u?

0|0
13|9

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they mean your nose is more pronounced in shape.

In Mandarin (yah, I know, Chinese not African American), there is actually a term for Caucasian / White people that translates as "big noses".

Which makes me wonder: if they think Celtic or Roman or Germanic or Slavic noses are "big" what do they think of Arab or Jewish ones?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Hahahahaha

1|0
    0|0
  • Because it's not common to see a black person with a nose like yours (NOT saying black people can have a nose like that).
    No, that never happened to me. But I would be uncomfortable if I had someone telling me that.

0|0
    0|0
  • A white nose! Lol I think your nose is fine. Don't let people's rude comment bother you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wtf is a Caucasian nose?

2|0
    0|1
  • Thats so dumb, anyone can have a nose it doesn't make it Caucasian

0|0
    0|0
  • LMAO YES! Bruh my nose is narrow and small and isn't flat and wide like a "black or Asian nose" and so some people I know get jealous of my nose like why?

0|0
    0|0
    • But to answer the question it's just a nose, skin color doesn't determine what nose you'll have

• Your nose is cute lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I Have a white friend with a black nose and Asian eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • It means you have a small nose.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmaooooooo

0|0
    0|0
  • Question: Aren't many African Americans of mixed white ancestry? From the looks of it, most of y'all don't resemble pure West Africans native to those countries today...

1|0
    0|0
  • No race is 100% pure and nose shapes sizes can come from any race not just Caucasian.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Black people have wider noses on average, but your nose doesn't seem abnormally thin on your picture and I think there's plenty of overlap between the noses of black and white people so it's a weird comment for people to make about you.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's just a nice way of saying you have a big nose. Sorry dude.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone no matter what race they are has a different nose shape. Don't worry about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah... I think they're right LOL :v
    Nah I'm just trolling... maybe XD

1|0
    0|0
  • im assuming its because you're black and probably dont have a wide nose with bigger nostrils.. usually, a caucasian nose is narrower and longer as opposed to the African American nose which is shorter and wider

0|0
    0|0
  • people are weird, dont worry about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am Indian and everything in me is Caucasian except the skin colour...

0|0
    0|0
  • Consider yourself blessed then. Revel in your luck.

0|0
    0|0