If you had to bet your own money on this fight, who would you pick?

• Tiger
  • Lion

Most Helpful Girl

• tiger for sure, lions r lazy since lionesses do the hunting.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's videos of lions and tigers fighting on youtube from back in the day and the lion ends up winning partly cuz his mane protects his neck so well and they're more relentless.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gObyxvKn-NE

• But back they used to pit animals against each other, the real champ was the bull. Bulls fuck lions up. I'm sure a rhino would do the same.

• lol that was really entertaining... thanks for the post!

What Girls Said 4

• i read somewhere that tigers are stronger, so i choose him.

• I would bet on the lion. I might be wrong, but it seems to me that he's stronger than the tiger.

• Tiger

• So hard do decide, it's a crazy dare

What Guys Said 18

• I guessed tiger first and then looked it up on google and found some more information, and from it Tigers seemed to have beat Lions "Consistently" in the past:

"It's that ruthlessness that gives tigers the edge more often than not."

Quoted from here: www.livescience.com/21619-lion-tiger-fight.html

So I guess that is just the way things will always be when it comes to the "law of the jungle" or the "law of the wild": survival of the fittest, that only the strongest and the most fiercest and most vicious will be left standing and still alive in the animal kingdom. Kill or be killed, eat or be eaten. Might is "right".

Other shit I found regarding this topic:

www.smithsonianmag.com/.../?no-ist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10ZpdkS-rNE

• Tigers. Trained solitary killers vs the lion whose job is to sit around in the shade , eat what the lioness drags in and fight the occasional challenger or when they really have to gets dragged out by the missus to help.
    Tigers are gonna win lol
    "Gaekwad of Baroda in the 19th century arranged a fight between a lion and tiger before an audience of thousands. The Gaekwad favored the lion, and as a result had to pay 37,000 rupees as the lion was mauled by the tiger."
    www.huffingtonpost.com/.../...-lion_b_3348978.html

• that was really interesting !!

• HA

Lions are group animals. Tigers are just bigger, no fighting it. THey're faster, more agile, smarter, kill faster, could take on a bear, people bullshit about a mane protecting a lion but the reality of the situation is that, Bengal tiger or Siberian, the tiger will always win.

I bet 50 million on the tiger

Add the bear into the equation.

• I would want the tiger to win but my money would be on the lion.

The lion's mane is a HUGE advantage and the lion has evolved to fight off other cats on a regular basis, the Tiger not so much.

• the lion. the main gives it a distinct advantage. plus most male lions are used to fighting other big cats while the tiger is not

• i would take the lion because it cannot be killed by biting the neck which the first spot feline predators select to kill their prey.

• If its a siberian tiger then I choose the tiger

• Lion, they're more aggressive.

• Lion

• Tiger uppercut!

• Tiger

• Tiger

• tigers are known to have skilled fighting abilities. they specifically target parts of animals bodies when in a confrontation using there powerful paws to crush their opponents.
    this is a fact that you can look up

• tigers are the most viscous and ruthless feline predators in the animal kingdom

• I mean tiger is moderately strong and quick and lion is hella cocky and hella strong so prolly lion

• Lmao tiger's bout as strong as a bear and lion's about a big dog

• Yeah Africans! Lyin to us Americans! This is war!

• @Maxemeister man lions are so little and weak, how the fuk they kings wtf

• Lions are bigger, the tiger is fucked.

Male TIger: 200 Lbs
    Male Lion: 420 Lbs

• Bro an average tiger is 490 lbs wut r u talking about

• I got the numbers from Google, if it's wrong and tigers with more, then I'd bet on tigers.

• Lol it's alright

Tigers are faster, strength equal to a bear's, are better at killing, more aggressive, bigger, solitary hunters (meaning this lion is out of its league)

• 5 grand on tiger lol jk

• lol so im guessing you'll take the lion?

• No I'm taking the tiger but as a recovering gambling addict I wouldn't put money on it

• oh lol... i see.. lol my apologies man

• lion!

• tgier