How does GaG add people on Kik?

I just got a message from Kik saying that someone on this site was my "contact." How did this happen?

I don't even follow the person.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's strange...

Maybe you should block this person since you don't follow them.

• He didn't do anything wrong

He's well known on this site

• @Fearless_banana the daughter of a billionaire

• Ah I know who you are lol. Okay.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• this is why i dont have kik lol.

• I have no idea. That's weird as hell and has never happened to me. I'd look into changing your password or getting a new account.

• that's scary as fuuuuuukkkkk

• What the hell. That's creepy.

• Whaaa

• Lol when people are surprised when both GaG and KiK are both internet based and you probably use both on the same device. *slowly claps*

• Okay so how does it happen genius? This site doesn't have my phone number.

• Because you can't do what you're claiming you can do. You are making threats to me about what you can do. Find everything that you can. Put up or shut up, little girl.

• I can squat 375... would you also like me to send you a video doing that? Anyways I'm not threatening you at all. I have no idea who you are and have no use for that information even if I had it. It would be threatening you to hand that information to people who did care, however. But they would be able to get that information anyways and I don't affiliate myself with that type of people

• No way omg

• Hackers man. I had a talker hijack my phone number from kik once.

• That's weird...

• Stay safe

• Not a clue, first I've heard of it...

What Guys Said 3

• Do you use ur same username here as kik lol? Only way i can think of

• Damn that's weird

• it happened to me too... i definitely want to know as well

• I know this shit irritates me. What if I don't want everyone to know my life story for no reason. Some people don't want to be this "connected," all the time.

• exactly.. i feel your pain man