Can high school girls go to college parties?

I'm 15 the dude I like is bout 21. I just wanna go to the party because he will be there.. I'm not gonna say anything to him, I just wanna be in his face. lol. He is fine asl.

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• No, fuck off

• This made me laugh so hard. The rudeness lmao.

• Why mess with this guy's head? He might take the initiative and wind up in jail and have the stigma of "sexual predator" for the rest of his life.

• I'm not trying to mess with his head. I just think he is attractive and I've never liked anyone, but him.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think that's smart. The college kids might try something with you..

• They can try if they want, I'm not stupid enough to go with strangers.

• Nothing will happen. I'll just look lonely and awkward. lol.

• Whatever, if you do go just be aware and stay safe.

What Guys Said 13

• Nah you'd feel out of place. I still go to some college parties around here I'd feel weird AF seeing a 15 year old lol

• Lol, how would you know that I was 15?

• You have no business with a 21 year old man.

• Why are people so strung out on age?

• Look kid, you have no business with an adult. He's what is referred to as a child predator. What he's trying to pull is called grooming, and is illegal.

• You will be out of place

• He is too old for you.

• Yeah that has happened.

• I wouldn't advise it.

• Find a guy under 18, seriously

• Guys under 18 are annoying and try too hard to be like Future and stuff._.

• Then wait a few years, you're too young for a guy like that.

• what are you gonna tell the cops when they arrive to break up the party

• I don't think it's illegal. Haha

• lol they do but guys are too afraid to touch them. No one wants prison time OP

• You should give him a BJ.

Srs

• In my experience they usually do. The college girls will hate you.

• if you were my daughter, and i found out you were talking to a 21 year old...

• No most have a person checking id's at the door and anyway I really wouldn't advise it

What Girls Said 7

• There's usually drinking involved in college parties. It would be better if you didn't. Realy easy for you to get super carried away on there. Also I'm 95% sure your parents wouldn't let you go anyway.

• I don't drink. I don't ever plan to either. My mama doesn't care as long as my best friend comes too

• Well you may say that now but you don't know how you'll react if you're surrounded by a bunch of college kids partying and drinking. And if your mom is really fine with that then make sure your friend is really responsible and dependable so you can both keep each other out of trouble.

• But seriously I highly advise against this. He's 21. Either wait till you're actually in college or stay with kids your own age.

• I mean, you could go, but I don't recommend it.

• tbh you'll probably looks like an out of place baby trying way too hard to impress a grown man but sure. do it I guess.

• I did throughout high school. Easy if you have connections at the school

• You're not allowed. Didn't you know the price of a high schooler going to a college party? They turn into frogs.

• Find a guy your age.

• I think you shouldn't go.