What do you guys think of my art?

What do you guys think of my art?

I'm a young artist who is trying hard to make it as an artist! If you like this, check out my Instagram @ ryoko_misaki :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I personally think it's ok for a hobby but I can see why you aren't getting much success in doing it as a job or income stream or whatever. It's not very original, what are you doing that others can't? You also need to grow a thicker skin, one anon just said she didn't like it and you got super defensive and tried having a dig at her. You won't make a success if you're that touchy about criticism.

It just looks like anime doodling. Enjoyable as a personal hobby, not really being an "artist" though.

• I didn't mean to come across that way, I just feel that if you're going to criticize have to guys to not do it anonymously, like you. I'm more interested in doing what you would call 'comercial art', because that's what typically makes money.

• Lot's more avenues for exposure than there used to be, weekly installments of comics can be uploaded via so many places. If you've got the dedication it requires it is much easier to promote your self than it used to be, to gain a following.

• Yes, I'm definitely grateful for that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wut instagram? o-O no deviant art?

• I don't agree with deviantarts terms and conditions, at least not the ones from a few years ago. :)

• ah I honestly dont use it after I couldnt recover my pw lol
      They are too strict for me XD

• Yeah, I don't care for that site very much lol

What Girls Said 1

• Pretty basic Asian cartoons really

• I never claimed to be great, but this is some of my older work anyways. *Shrugs*

• Well you see, I didn't ask for an opinion on my art, nor did I laughably claim to be promoting myself, so your opinion is rather unnecessary :)

• Sorry, but self promotion is really important when you don't have a degree/ don't work for a company. I was just being honest, I'm not going to lie about being a self-promoter.

What Guys Said 4

• It's nice I suppose, but the real question is. Can you draw yandere-chan?

media.giphy.com/media/QDK1pCI43lGhO/giphy.gif

• i honestly love it and i will for sure follow you and if you mind could you check out my content dont worry you'll know its me

• You don't paint well yet
    But you have that thing , you have art
    Practice , you will be something
    You got that thing that most of people don't have

• Its cool anime drawings