Could you pass a U. S. citizenship test?

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2011/0104/Could-you-pass-a-US-citizenship-test/Who-signs-bills

I got an 80, as a U. S. citizen for 28 years. Then I took it again and got a 98.

• Nope I'm not a U. S. citizen
  • Yep I'm not a U. S. citizen
  • Nope I'm a US citizen
  • Yep I'm a US citizen

Most Helpful Girl

• I got 94% but I'm pretty sure that isn't the actual test. Like it seemed a little too easy?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have time to take a 96 question test but to answer your question, as an American citizen, I'd probably fail haha

What Girls Said 5

• I got an 89% on my test. I thought it was easy but personally I think it is just about knowing your American histroy so anyone who is a history buff like me or knows thier American history could pass it. I am an Naturalized American Citizen and a registered voter so I better pass a U. S. citzenship test or else I do not deserve to be an American citizen cuz plp must know some fact about the country they reside in and are citizens in.

• I got 68% & I'm a Canadian citizen.

• I clicked randomly, and got a 50

• Yea, its easy as hell.

• I got a 78%. Better than I thought I'd do xD

What Guys Said 8

• I'm British, and I got 95 out of 96 correct. The only one I got wrong was the question about the tax-return day. I even got 'correct' the questions that were themselves incorrect, such as the claim that the United States has a capitalist economy, when in fact it has a mixed economy.

• pretty sure the us has a purely capitalist economy...

• That's obviously not true: government schools, the postal service, the railways, the central bank, taxes, regulations, the schools... The list goes on.

• socialist bills exist yes but the means of production are pretty much wholly privatized. to call it a mixed economy is misleading because it is like 95% capitalist. pretty much all major nations are semantically 'mixed economies'. you could call north korea a mixed economy. And you can definitely call china a mixed economy. that's like me saying 'I'm not white. im mixed race because I have 1/32 creek indian blood.' but that dont change the color of my skin or how im treated or whats on my birth certificate, even if its techincally true. for all intensive purposes its a capitalist economy.

• I doubt it but I will try - I am quite chuffed , I am Irish and I got 85%

• I got an 86 but I rushed a few lol

• I got a 98. Seems too easy to be the real test.

• That test is actually wrong. A couple of the answers were wrong.

• 53%. That's a pass, right?

Cool. But I'll just stay in Australia thanks! 👍

• That test was stupid and asked irrelevant questions.

The only question should be...

media.giphy.com/media/u5ANfLVooNVi8/giphy.gif

• Nope