How do you handle been not loved back by a co-worker you are forced to meet daily?

Okay, the question isn't clear. How do I move on? :D

Most Helpful Girl

• It takes a while but you do eventually move on. In my case, the guy started to date another coworker and I had to see it everyday. It sucked. Luckily for me, we have different shifts so I switched shifts when I couldn't deal with it anymore. I only have to see him sometimes now and it doesn't bother me anymore. A year ago I was really upset but now I feel almost indifference. Last week I was even telling him and his girlfriend about my sky diving when they came up and asked. I felt nothing.

Most Helpful Guy

• Makes me feel happy

What Girls Said 3

• You be mature about it and basically act like nothing happened. It will make everything more comfortable and smooth. You can't control how other people feel so you take it with a grain of salt and move on.

• Of course, I have no intentions of forcing her to do anything. I was just asking how can I move on.

• Just ignore her. The past is the past. There isn't anything you can do to change that at this point.

• By moving on.

What Guys Said 2

• You keep it to yourself and do your job without ever mentioning it again. I'm assuming you've discussed the subject with her. Be totally professional unless she approaches you and says she wants to try dating. Don't avoid her, you've still got a job to do. Just keep everything strictly work related.

If you can't do that then you find a new job. What you don't do is make her bear the burden of your feelings while she's earning a living. Not that you would ever do that, just saying.

• Just move on dude. "Love" someone else that is not from your work place