What kind of dog do you have? If you don't have a dog what kind do you want to get?

I want a German shepherd when I have enough money and a place to have one.

0|0
7|6

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• I want either a German Shepard, a husky, or a Shetland sheepdog.

0|1
    0|0
  • I want a rescue dog. Breed isn't important but I like pitbull and Rottweilers

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a little bichon. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Right now, I have a Japanese Shin and a Chihuahua mix. I really want to get a Husky in the future.

0|1
    0|0
  • Shih Tzu, the cutest dogs ever.

0|1
    0|0
  • No dogs please!!!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Chihuahuas from my childhood, though they died.

Girl:
    https://s31.postimg.org/dxmq22iaj/chu1.png

Boy:
    https://s32.postimg.org/7uzfdn24l/chu2.png

I had a variety of dogs, but my favorites were the Chu-hus. I never thought I'd such little dogs them so much (and fell for the stereotype that Chihuahuas were these vicious creatures), but they were so funny and always wanted to be held.

After they died about a decade and a half later, I was depressed for such a long time, so I've been reluctant to get any pets. But if I ever get another dog, I want a Chihuahua again.

0|1
    0|0
    • Male one was a wimp. Always wanted to be held all the time if he walked too long or saw a big dog. Girl was a tough one -- would walk up to the big dog and growl at it and scare it away.

• I have a Beagle mix. Love that little bitch.

0|1
    0|0
  • I once had a mongrel, much like a fox. It lived 14 years.

Lesson learned.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to get an all black German Shepard.

0|0
    0|0
    • I didn't even realize they came in different colors til like a week ago lol. The white German shepherd looks pretty cool to me too. P

• Yea, growing up a neighbor down the road had an all white German Shepard. I think they're rare though.

• i don't have nor do i want a dog

0|0
    0|0