Do you think the guys on here are having as much sex as they claim they are?

A couple of people in particular come to mind. Won't be name calling or making this a member post but we all have a pretty good idea here. It just seems a little bit much and a little too excessive for it to be true. Despite that in general do you think the guys over exaggerate these types of things?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• We're all lying by default

I can sit here and tell you that I have sex with my girlfriend 2-3 times every time we see each other (or per day if she spends the night), but no-one would believe me because we're on the internet... or simply because I'm a guy on this site, so why bother?

In the eyes of the internet, whether or not I'm telling the truth, I'm lying

At the end of the day, the only people that know the truth are the people who actually typed their individual comment.

I personally tell the truth always, because, since this is the internet, I have no reason to care about what people say

What Girls Said 10

• Yah 🙄😑 I think naughtys know who those couple people might be but 😛 I'll just name the most top one for you!
    @fearless_banana
    LMAO!!!
    I think he's on crack on a lot lol

• Maybe some of them.

• LOL no

• Nope, not at all

• hell no

• Nope. Most people don't. The culture makes us think so

• I am honest and see others here as being likewise.

• Lol not at all.

• do wet dreams count? haha.

• Nope na nope nope

What Guys Said 14

• People lie all the fucking time, especially over the internet. Besides who really give a fuck what they did with their dicks and whom they had used their dicks on, other than it's just themselves that keep bragging about all that shit?

• Given that the majority of guys on GaG assert that they're not getting any sex at all, I'd be inclined to assert that, as a general rule, the guys on here are indeed having as much sex as they claim they are (i. e, none).

• Lol. If anyone has seen my tinder stuff on misc you would know that I'm not frauding because I provide pics all the time. It's not that hard to get laid when you are jacked as fuck and guys seem to think girls don't like muscles while I just keep laughing. A couple of users have me on snap. You can add me on snap if you message me. You can take the advice with a grain of salt if you want. No difference to me. But hey.. I'm just a virgin saving myself till marriage anyways boyos.

• Maybe. I can honestly say I haven't had sex for many years. Last time I got kissed was back in 2005.

Some guys like to exaggerate, it's never easy to tell...

• I have no idea how much sex they claim they are having... I don't pay attention to must guys on here.

• Well.. I do say that I'm not having sex soo that's up to y'all to decide on whether or not that's true.

• Almost tempted to record my next escapade just for the shock value.. almost... :v But hey, if you think I'm a virgin. Then come Un-virginize me ladies ;)

Lol some people... sure people lie on the internet... I just don't care for that shit XD

• I know I am. Can't speak for the others.

• I do alright but I don't brag about it. Single now and probably will be for a good while

• Yes..

• Do you mean those guys that post pics of their muscles or have really good looking portraits? I don't know, maybe. They wouldn't be nailing countless hot chicks though, even in a college party environment. They'd either have something like 2-3 select friends with benefits who are incredibly attractive or be having sex with lots of women who are only of "average" attractiveness. Good looking women tend to be able to be super picky with their men, so they usually don't want to share him with other women and risk STD's.

• No they have sex a lot

• I don't know about anyone else but the only thing I pull on a weekly basis is various door handles.

• Prolly not