Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton?

Explain why if you want to

• Donald Trump
  • Hillary Clinton

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Trump. He's going to make America safe again.

What Girls Said 13

• Shitty choices but Hitlary worse than bad.

• Not even a question. Trump.

• I'm super liberal but Trump is 100x better. I was a Bernie supporter and I'm going to Trump there's a lot of people like me so trump has a good shot.

• I think Trump can appeal to Bernie supporters because like Bernie, he doesn't owe the big Wall Street people favors like Hillary does.

• @Dred1614 yes exactly plus she lies more than she breathes

• Trump!!

• Trump, i shouldn't even have to say why. Its the same reason you're voting for him. He's the lesser evil

• they both suck. if i had to choose, i'd choose hilary. i feel less threatened by her. which is a sad reason to vote for someone.

• Both may destroy the country, but trump would be more entertaining about it. 👍

• I'm going with neither I'm going to do a fill in name

• Im not from U. S. A

• I'm writing in BERNIe SANDERS

• I'll literally do nothing, but im not complaining since i'm a Bernie supporter who's going to vote Trump anyways.

• @EmoKate97 Why write in Sanders or vote for Trump? Should take a look at Jill Stein who has the same political views as Sanders.

• @llorando ugh, Jill supporters are the worst. Yes Jill does seem like a nice candidate and YES its good to have a third party for next year but if Bernie doesn't make it how the hell do you expect Jill to make it?

• Neither

• Neither.

• I act like a Hillary supporter because I live in a liberal ass town surrounded by liberal ass friends, but I'm voting for Trump. Only choice. The rational choice. Hil has horrible Supreme Court justice appointees lined up who are ready to change the consitution. Fuck that shit

• Lol I live in a liberal place too. If people found out that I like Trump, they would kill me

• If only you could vote 😢

• I wish I could :(

What Guys Said 24

• I'd choose the dumb idiot with big blans who's going to have an office to help him anyway, than the severely corrupt clinical liar.

• Fuck those two, I'm voting for Jill Stein of the green party, I refuse to vote for the lesser of two evils. If all's tho's who say they won't vote third party because the candidate has no chance, actually voted third party than the candidate would have a chance. #NeverHillary #NeverTrump

• 1. I am fucking tired of this, defending my beliefs to those who are deluding themselves.
    2. Hillary Clinton. Any third party is throwing your vote. Donald Trump, just WHY?

• Thank god u can't vote

• @yelbritbugt Else, what? Hillary Clinton would become alternative? Let me tell you this. It's gonna be Hillary or Trump. Trump has a pros and cons list where there is almost no end to the cons and the pros are that he is a very mascottable-President. Hillary, meanwhile, has experience, plans, and knows how to play the game. And I almost despise third-party voters more than Trump voters. Third party voters are just begging to lose.

• I am a believer in the theory that Hillary Clinton is the lesser of two evils.

• Trump.

• Trump > Clinton

• Neither.

• Both are bad.
    But I like Trump's personality more (not really his ideas..), but at least he's more honest than Hillary.

Still wouldn't vote for any of them lol if I could.

• god i hate the community on this site sometimes

• Still writing in Bernie. But if I had to choose between Crooked Hillary and the Drumpf, I'd pick Trump.

• Why not look into Jill Stein instead of writing in Bernie?

• I looked at Jill and she does look better than the candidates at hand but I don't think she's as strong as Bernie politically.

• The cool thing is I don't have to vote for neither. I'm voting for myself. Fuck those 2 clowns

• Im not American but i think Donald trump will do great things for your country, he will fix the relations with Russia as he and putin are positive to each other, he will also clean the terrorists on this planet

• dump is somehow even worse that shitlary

• Gary Johnson

• Hillary cheated Bernie and lies constantly. Vote Trump!

• Trump. Clinton is too corrupt and her opinion blows in the wind

• Neither

• Obama & Biden 2016

• i don't care, the USA is pretty racist and fucked up, so little will change.

• None because I'm not American

• Hilary for the win ;)

• I'm writing in Ron Paul

• whoever votes for hillary should be escorted from the voting station directly to a psych ward

• The same for tho's who vote for Trump.

• @llorando he's the lesser of the evils

• Donald Trump has already won this election, and it's obvious to everyone that isn't a moron.

• Why do you say that?

• Trump hasn't already won the election, close to voting he's gonna do something stupid to give Clinton the election. FYI Trump is a Clinton plant to divide the republican party.