Women of voting age, will you vote for Hillary just because she's female?

Its just a yes or no question unless you have a comment youd like to make...

• YES
  • NO

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I'd never vote for her regardless but I certainly don't base my decision on something as insignificant as that. I actually prefer to look at a candidate's views and platform.

Most Helpful Guy

• Only the feminists and idiotic ones lol which unfortunately for the democrat ones is a rather large.

What Girls Said 13

• No. I don't like or trust her at all.
    And I'm super liberal so I guess it's Jill Stein who's getting my vote. Because fuck Trump too.

And I would also like to know how many people aren't voting for her just because she's a woman. No doubt they exist.

• I wouldn't vote for that crook for any reason.

• No, no, no.

• I'm voting for Hilary because trump is the alternative. And that's scary as fuck that he has a real chance of winning

• lol.. in what ways do you find hillary to be better than trump?

• Yes I agree. Hilary isn't that much better. I'm not excited about either candidates but in my mind, Hilary is the lesser evil.

• fair enough

• Hell no.

Anyone that votes on gender or racial lines really should just stay home. They're too block headed to vote.

• glad to hear.. im just hoping people dont vote for her just because she's a woman the way black people did for obama back in 08

• No fucking way. Most women that vote for her will just be party line dems or Trump haters

• very refreshing to have a woman like you... :)

• I'd rather slit my wrists than vote for that tool.

• Lol of course all the women Clinton supporters aren't going to say that... doesn't mean it still isn't true though.

• I'll vote for Hilary because I dont want to vote for trump. and third party votes are pointless

• why dont you want to vote for trump? any reasons? or is it just because he's donald trump?

• I don't agree.

• so you like political correctness?

• Nope. Not voting.

• This is the first presidential election that I'm actually old enough to vote in, and I'm honestly torn about what to do. I wanted Bernie Sanders, but... -_-
    Guess I'll look into Jill Stein or Gary Johnson

• i understand you're not happy with either option, but voting for stein or johnson is basically throwing your vote in the garbage can

• I know I wanted Bernie too... then I was thinking Jill but 3rd party still isn't there yet... but I think it's getting closer and closer to actually having some sort of power!! Looks like I am stuck voting for Hillary though :(... I dislike her and think she's a monster but I'd feel so guilty if I didn't try to make my vote count and Trump won...
      The first election I was able to vote in was Obama vs. McCain and I voted for McCain. It's a big decision so make sure you do your research and take it seriously. Most importantly make sure you actually vote! lol. You registered yet?

• @flypaper Yeah I'm registered in my home state Kentucky but I go to college in Tennessee so I'm going to have to do an absentee ballot

• My faith in reality is rejuvenated by this poll.

Can't we just make Trump a woman and have that count?

• I really don't want to vote for Hillary. I really wanted Bernie! But I don't know I may end up voting for her, not because she is a woman but because she isn't Trump. Hangs head in shame... I really don't want to though! I would just feel so guilty if I didn't vote for her an Trump wins.

• what is it about trump that makes it impossible to vote for him?

• Nope, i dont vote period.

What Guys Said 5

• I can't believe that any women would be that stupid.

• I would vote for her if I could and I am saying that as a male.

• I'm a man and I'm voting for her anyways, since Trump is a racist and I'm Asian American.

• im sorry to hear that you're voting for her

• why is trump racist? because he wants to get rid of illegals and not allow muslims into your country?

• Yes, since illegals helped contribute to this country, they're the ones who cut the chickens for us in the factories. And my tutor was a Muslim, she was so sweet and soft-spoken, not a terrorist like the white-owned media makes them out to be.

• Lol @ all the girls lying.

Go Trump

• YES.