Do you think I should buy a safe for my dorm room to keep my medicine in?

I'm starting college next month but I've had a lot of medical issues so I have to take a lot of medicines, including really strong painkillers and muscle relaxants which would be worth a lot of money if you sold them. Do you think I need to get a safe to make sure no one takes my medicine or am I just being paranoid?

73

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, I think it makes sense. It's smart.

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah i think that's wise.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 6

• You really should get a safe, because people will steal them.

• I'd keep them safe, not sure I'd actually BUY a safe though, that seems a little OTT.

• For me problems are with a back. I pass the course of massotherapy, in a complex with medicine of Soma. Often I order through the pharmacy of pharmacy - house, because is there is not time to walk about pharmacies. Good preparation, helped the mother of my friend in similar problems, therefore doubts were not in preparation.

• I would... with all the crackheads we have in the world today.

• nah I take Effexor and Adderall no problems. u can just hide them in a drawer if u want

• Yes, go get one. That is a smart choice

What Guys Said 2

• Yes if the pills dont over heat and then they won't work for you because they will have lost their zap

• Lol i ve directly remembered that I have many tablets in front of my bed roommates always were asking what is wrong with me and even cleaners xD