What makes you think your life is full of SHIT?

im in a bad mood here :(

Most Helpful Guy

• I got type 1diabetes at the age of 18 meaning when everyone else was partying I was horribly I'll for a year. During that time I also developed depression. Because of this I lost all my friends and it got so bad I probably would of killed myself if I didn't have such a kind family. Instad I just decided to push through it, went to college, forced myself to be social even though I had horrible social anxiety at the time and just tried to make the best of a bad situation. Now 3 years later I'm fine. Diabetes is a bitch but I made new friends and actually became the vice-president at my university college that I'm studying at (which I'm very proud of ). I know a lot of people have went through worse but that's my story.

What I'm trying to say out of this is no matter how bad it gets it can and will always get better. At this age mood swings happen and you normally get stronger emotion's than before meaning you have higher highs and lower lows. As long as you try your best to enjoy life and remove as much negativity as you can things will work out for the best.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• Maybe getting a smidgen of poo on me after anal.

• Also went down on a girl one time with a bush and found something on my tongue, not a pube. Turned out to be a small piece of brown-stained rolled-up tissue. I'm not sure if it was poo or pee, but could have been the former.

• @OrdinaryGentleman She was far from her period at the time. Though some kind of discharge crossed my mind. I try not to think too much about it. :-D

• Hmm i have heard of clotting and i have not heard of a girl wiping back to front but weirder things have happened

• Because I practically don't have a social life.

• Because i don't have a girlfriend to hold me close... lmao! wtf am i saying, i get an entire fucking bed to myself! I can star fish the shit out of it.

• i dont think im pretty sure and its the reality that it is. and believe me you dont wanna know because if i start talking about what makes my life full of shit then i'll never stop talking. dont worry op, shit happens.

• When bad things happen to me

• When a skunk is outside and my window is open...

• Poo poo?

• Nothing, it's quite nice, actually.

• When I feel my life isn't complete is when it feels like shit

• Life's pretty good most people I know who think life is shit have "first world problems"

• The smell?

• Negativity people show towards me

• My life is not full of shit. I have a nice, comfortable life with a steady income and food on the table and a roof over my head, not forgetting clean sanitation.

You are in a bad mood and instead of whinging on GAG should perhaps brew a nice pot of tea and have some nice chunky cookies to go with that delicious pot of tea.

• because i live in a sewage

• Rejection whether it's work related or love related or something else.
    feeling like people especially if its me are being used.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2063618-is-there-any-environment-where-it-s-easyer-for-guys-to-find-someone

What Girls Said 6

• nothing tbh. i am thankful, even when things dont go my way. #justkeepswimming

• Too many negative things happening at once and not getting a break here and there doesn't help some days.

• sometimes when im in a bad mood, everything seems to add up to make bullshit.
    But youve got to highlight the positives in everything so you dont feel that way.

• Have a workout and your mood will change.

• I don't think so.

• Because of the negativity around me