Having a bad day :( ?

Today is just one of those days where i feel ugly unwanted and just blehg... hope you all are having a better day?

0|1
13|15

Most Helpful Guy

• if it helps your mood, you have some really beautiful pink hair
    and that? is to die for :p

1|0
    0|0
    • haha thank you. I kinda like my pink hair :P

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine is boring :p
    But why don't you make it a beauty day? Do your hair and nails put on some make up you know stuff like that.
    Listen to some good music while you're at it :D

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

What Girls Said 12

• it was a good day for me. I'm sorry yours wasn't as such. tomorrow will be better lovely. the sun always shines through after a storm <3

1|0
    0|0
  • Omg yes! I literally feel the same today. I was supposed to go meet my friends but decided to rather stay home alone because I just feel too ugly to be seen by anyone today :/

1|0
    0|0
    • Im sorry you feel like that as well.. I hate feeling like this. right now I am at work and distracted a bit, but in 2hours I will be heading home and then my mind will be going over the place again. I am sure you are very pretty!

• That's nice of you to say but I just don't feel like it at all. Usually doing sports helps me to distract myself but I don't have the stamina to keep running all day..

• yeah I also don't feel like it too.. I also can't do the running all day lol

• I had a rough day yesterday, usually run to a beach just to clear my mind. If you wanna talk about it, feel free to shoot me a message.

There will be better days! Huggs

1|0
    0|0
    • I was fine till I saw a certain someones name online, it sucks being ignored... and it just added to the rough day already. I wish we had a beach here.

• I'm sorry you're having a bad day and hope things pick up soon. My day has been okay so far.

1|0
    0|0
  • Those are the worse days I feel pretty bad today too. But I hope your spirits will lift up soon. If you want to talk you can message me.

1|0
    0|0
    • thank you so much! I really hope your day gets better too... I shouldn't let guys get me down though.

• I guess we might be going through the same thing.

• Sorry to hear that, i was feeling like that yesterday.
    I like to keep myself busy so it doesn't affect me too much!
    x

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't feel so l love youoooo

1|0
    0|0
    • aaw thank you. sending love your way too

• We all have those days, some more than others.
    Today has been good so far :)
    Go do something that makes you happy

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry *hugs*

0|0
    0|0
  • Today I have a great day.
    I hope yours will get better too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Th worst day of my life

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really no. Happens, we gotta deal with it.

Answer mine?
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2063882-should-i-call-or-leave-him-alone

0|0
    0|0