How can I make a girl feel better?

My fiancé isn't feeling very well this morning. She said she feels hot and dizzy. She's trying to go back to sleep but she can't. She wants her breakfast but she's worried she won't be able to sit up and eat it. She hasn't been feeling too well this summer. She's been feeling light headed and dizzy the last few months. I check her blood pressure it seems to be ok. She's not pregnant or on her period. How can I help her feel better? What's going on with her?

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I would just suggest taking her to the doctor you can't be the verdict on whether she's okay or not especially if this has happened over the span on a few months

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Have sex with her

0|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 3

• Hydrate. Sounds like heat stroke maybe, in this heat, super possible. Get her some cold drinks, juice or water.

0|0
    0|0
  • could be sunstroke or dehydration; before getting sick, did she eat and drink normally?

either way, she needs medical attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you taken her temperature? She might have a fever.

0|0
    0|0
    • Make sure she's drinking too. Whether it's water or Gatorade or something doesn't matter, so long as she's drinking frequently. If she does have a fever, acetaminophen (or Tylenol) is good for reducing them, and you should give her some to bring down the fever. And just a simple towel on her forehead may make her more comfortable. Just take a face cloth and wet it in cold water, fold it up, and put it on her forehead.

What Guys Said 3

• She is dehydrated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Take her to a doctor. I doubt you want medical advice from gag

0|0
    0|0
  • Take her to the doctor dud.

0|0
    0|0