Ok so yesterday I left my dog alone for 8/9 hours for the first time but?

i realised when i got home that she knocked the pillows of the couch which is no big deal she is used to fallowing me around and dose fine when i leave alone for 3 hours i went down the hall to my room and i went to open the door and say she had stood up and scratched the paint off dose anyone no how i can stop this behavior?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, don't leave your dog for 8/9 hours in future.

• ok even you have to no that's not a possible

Thank you for the MHO.

i may not like you much for saying im cruel to my dog but no reson i shouldent be nice abut it @Kaylyne

What Guys Said 4

• Exercise. Wear the dog out before you leave, he/she will be too tired to make a mess.

• ya but 8 hours is a long time to get it back

• Give her some toy to play with?

• Try not leaving them for so long, they can be resentful, you would have to keep them in a cage if they keep doing that

• i did not have a choice and she is not resent full she looked like she wanted in my room trying to see if i was thare

• Yeah probably was , they love people and need to be around them or other dogs, if you could leave your door open and see if she stays in there waiting for you and not wreck the place

• trade her in for a cat

• I have to cat and the day I give up that dog is the day everyone dies because I will disintegrate the earth she is irplasabul

What Girls Said 1

• She needs some things to entertain her while you're gone, she's lonely and worrying most likely.

• she has some toys squicky