People always ask, what would you ask of God if God came back to earth, but what about the devil?
If you could ask one question to the devil, what would it be?
What Guys Said 15
1. What did Charley O offer you for the 1973 World Series?
2. Do you have the address of Ayn Rand in Hell? I want to send her an FU letter...
3. How were you able to keep your job as Prince of the Underworld when Lee Atwater arrived? He's orders of magnitude more evil than you.
4. You're not Beelzeboot, the Canadian Devil, are you?
5. Finally... What did Kevin Zalondek offer you? Whatever it was, it wasn't enough.
How did you fool so many people into believing you don't exist?
Heh... heh heh heh... *Grabs Popcorn* >:P
Are you really as bad as they say you are1
The devil is suppose to be a liar so I don't see what the point would be, I doubt he would answer truthfully.0
"How's it going, dude?"1
Why the envy for us? You worshiped and obeyed god forever and you blow it all for the envy of us?0
hey dude, can i sign a contract for immortality? thanks dude.0
Could you turn up the AC, it's hot in hear.0
Why so bad bruh?0
1. How's Hitler doing?0
Are you the bringer of science and fire.0
i honestly dont have any questions for satan.. his time as the controller of this universe is limited0
What Girls Said 4
Why he bothers to do God's dirty work for him... I've never understood that. The Devil is supposed to be this bad dude who's God's nemesis, so why does he (apparently) torment those who choose to follow his ways instead of God's? Shouldn't Hell just be one big, awesome party as a big "fuck you" to the man upstairs?2
- Show AllShow Less
Did it hurt?
Nah probably something along the lines of "Do you like who/what you are?"0