If you could ask one question to the devil, what would it be?

People always ask, what would you ask of God if God came back to earth, but what about the devil?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• 1. What did Charley O offer you for the 1973 World Series?
    2. Do you have the address of Ayn Rand in Hell? I want to send her an FU letter...
    3. How were you able to keep your job as Prince of the Underworld when Lee Atwater arrived? He's orders of magnitude more evil than you.
    4. You're not Beelzeboot, the Canadian Devil, are you?
    5. Finally... What did Kevin Zalondek offer you? Whatever it was, it wasn't enough.

• How did you fool so many people into believing you don't exist?
    Heh... heh heh heh... *Grabs Popcorn* >:P
    media.riffsy.com/.../raw

• Are you really as bad as they say you are

• Why do people assume that you and god are enemies when you are clearly in league punishing the evil doers while god rewards the average and decent person

• Satan isn't in hell yet! He is only thrown into hell at the time of revelations. He is the ruler of *our* world.

• So satan is a prisoner in hell?
      Like all the bad people of the world.

• The devil is suppose to be a liar so I don't see what the point would be, I doubt he would answer truthfully.

• "How's it going, dude?"

• "Can you give me superpowers?"

• omg, but like what if the answer is yes, and then you don't like what you get.

• Lol how tf wouldn't I like what I get? IT'S SUPERPOWERS!

• Could you turn up the AC, it's hot in hear.

• Why the envy for us? You worshiped and obeyed god forever and you blow it all for the envy of us?

• 1. How's Hitler doing?

• hey dude, can i sign a contract for immortality? thanks dude.

• Why so bad bruh?

• Are you the bringer of science and fire.

• Can you make me rich?

• i honestly dont have any questions for satan.. his time as the controller of this universe is limited

What Girls Said 4

• Why he bothers to do God's dirty work for him... I've never understood that. The Devil is supposed to be this bad dude who's God's nemesis, so why does he (apparently) torment those who choose to follow his ways instead of God's? Shouldn't Hell just be one big, awesome party as a big "fuck you" to the man upstairs?

• To be honest though, I don't believe in any of it, including the devil... but if God does exist and Satan does too, I hiiiiighly doubt Satan's that bad of a dude.. he just wants people to think for themselves and not be mindless drones, so Hell probably is actually a big party and a "fuck you" to God IF it exists haha

• @Laura_Marx might as well embrace it, then!

ORGIES AND BLOW FOR EVERYONE!!!

• :3 :3 :3

(I'm not actually a Christian by the way I was just memeing about the toll houses n shit)

• Did it hurt?

huehuehue

• "Wasaaaaa dood?"
    Nah probably something along the lines of "Do you like who/what you are?"