Do you wish you were born in another country? why?

tell me where you from

0|0
17|29

Most Helpful Guy

• Overall I'm pretty fine where I am. For me, the most important thing about a country (when it comes to growing up there, going to school and spending your whole life there) is life quality and standard of living. I could live in almost every country of the world if it was for just 2-3 years. In fact, I have already gone away from my family twice in my life to live in two different countries (USA for 2 years and South Korea for 1 year). So, if it's for a temporary period of time, I'm very open-minded.
    However, when it comes to spending the vast majority of my life in a country (including finding a job, having children etc. etc.), I'm very picky. The only other countries I would be willing to spend the rest of my life in are countries that either have the same or even a slightly higher standard of living as Switzerland does. Considering that Switzerland is already number 3 world wide according to the UN's Human Development Index, that doesn't leave me a lot of choices. Number 2 world wide is Iceland, number one is Norway. Iceland would probably be a little too cold and dark for my taste but Norway sounds great. Finland, Sweden, Denmark and possibly New Zealand also sound like good places to settle down permanently.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Guys Said 28

• Canadians seem more my kind of people. Seem less egoistic, friendlier and nicer than British people. Then again, I'm sure Canada has lots of arseholes too

@This_is_my_username (nice one)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes because the U. S. has gone to shit. There are so many ignorant and lazy people here and all the government does is waste money and screw things up

2|0
    0|0
    • I totally agree. I'm from France. But now I'm stuck in America it totally sucks. People are much more ignorant here than they were in France.

• M Indian and wouldn't trade it for anything. Just love the rich history, culture, religion, tradition and everything else. So, answer is nope.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, but sometimes I wish I was born on another planet, like Krypton or Mars or even the saian planet.

1|0
    0|0
  • Irish, love my nation

1|1
    0|0
  • England, I love their culture

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah its cool here, even there are terrorists everywhere and exploding theirselves lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well egypt is terrible , would love to move to Canada or australia

1|0
    0|0
  • na otherwise id lose my sexy English accent, u mad

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really, I like the United States. :-D

0|1
    0|0
  • Wish i was born in UK or a country in Scandinavia

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope I like it here in the US.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I love where I am

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes i wish i was not born in this tiny country.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I never want to live anywhere other than the United States of America.

0|0
    0|0
  • Germany and nope I like it here

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you another whiney ass ' I hate the USA' titty baby?

And, No I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm fine where i was born and where i live

0|0
    0|0
  • Mars

0|0
    0|0
  • Turkey

0|0
    0|0
  • Never. The US is the best nation in the planet and everyone knows it.

0|0
    1|0
  • seeing as how im half italian and half russian, i often think of what it would have been like to actually have been born in either. im also jewish so i also often wonder what it would have been like to be born in israel. but honestly, living in america, despites its problems, is a good thing. hell, we're really the only country that survived both wars, since we weren't really bombed

0|0
    0|0
    • I wonder too if I was born in Italy or Portugal and I am happy that I wasn't

• Show All
    • my dad wanted to see where he is from

• oh, cool

• I use to wish I was born in the US but looking at it now I'm happy I wasn't.

1|0
    0|0
  • anywhere except america.. america is a dump

1|0
    0|0
  • No I'm fine in my country

0|0
    0|0
  • I like where i was born.

0|0
    0|0

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 16

• I was born in the Middle East and I wouldn't want to have it any other way.
    I love my life, nationality and culture.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, because of economic reasons...

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe United States. Because today, it is the most powerful country in the world. Just as modern Roman Empire. Having American passport makes your life easier :)

Another options are Greece and Italy. Cause I am from Turkey and I am used to Mediterranean culture. Because of Roman history Italy seems nice. And because of our common ottoman history Greece makes me feel home.

0|0
    0|0
  • I belong to bikini bottom.⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓🍍🍍🍍🍍

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah USA is #1 so nice over here esp in LA

0|1
    1|0
  • Yes, this country is too promiscuous to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I don't think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope France is awesome

1|0
    0|0
  • no way. considering everything that's going on, i am moderately safe where i am. i know that won't last long, but still.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I like the country that I was born in; Bangladesh

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I'd been born in the US, but now I'm a dual citizen so it doesn't really matter...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nooo I love America.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was born in a different country.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im greek and even tho it's kinda hard to live her now i wouldn't leave and. I dont wish i was born in another country i love mine and im proud of it :)

1|1
    0|0
  • yeah
    in japan
    because they obey rules

1|0
    0|0
    • good people obey rules, all countries have good people. all countries have bad people too

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more