Why are the uneducated more likely to support people like Trump?

It seems it's always the lowest IQ ones among white society who support the right-wing parties.
I'm not talking out my ass, the stats prove it, whether it's the US, Austria, or wherever.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• Jesus this condescending and pesto intellectualism is thee worst. You're just as stupid as Trump supporters are and don't pretend you're not. And funny thing most people voting Trump don't actually support Trump but simply see him as a lesser evil and vote for him in a sort of "offense" to the establishment.

Also look at the morons in the EU, they're losing their country. They're having terrorist incursions by the day now. Those dumb, native and over emotional politicians that preach open boarders and and approve of arresting people for free speech are just as on pair with the hick rednecks who vote Trump.

As bad as Trump is you can say worst about Hillary, yet YOU, the OP isn't willing to call Hillary supporters morons but he's dam well willing to completely shit on Trump supporters. Like I don't know i assume you're left? Isn't the party suppose to be for the unfortunate poor working class? Lame.

• You didn't answer the question though.
      Trump appeals to the lowest common denominator, such as yourself.

• @unpleasentruth It really is a weird and depressingly amusing feeling realizing that your so fucked up that your personality could be mistaken for a cuck virgin who lives in a basement.

• impersonating people is fucked up and virgin-like too tho

• It's not lowest IQ not many people take an IQ test, but it's college education, which is true more college educated people vote Hillary (or democrats) no question about it. But at the same time more rich people vote for Trump. What does that tell you? Well, it states that there are some rich people are uneducated. If you can become rich without an education, you are much smarter because somehow you have the key to do it without putting in thousands of dollars on education. Second, there are such degrees (feminist studies, black studies, English degrees, etc) where upwards of 90% of people getting the degrees are liberals. Those degrees, though they are taken as an equivalent to a college degree, really shouldn't be considered a college degree because they are just trash. That strongly over-inflates the percentage of college-educated people voting for liberals. The same goes for all the countries around the world. I would not like to insult liberals (I am a liberal) but I would like to explain that you're statistics are incorrect because it is impossible to randomly select a large population of those taken an IQ test- anyone whose taken an intro to stats class will tell you that (unfortunately it is not included in the feminism majors lol). I hope this clears everything up.

• Hitlery is no better than Trump

i1.kym-cdn.com/.../ce2.png

• Because the ideas are fucking retarded, you'd have to be stupid to think they were a good idea.

• Depends on the person to me, but I've noticed that, too. I have no idea why that is.

• It don't take no smarts to know who would be better for our country. Anyone who voted for Obama bomb, is still drinking the kool aid.

• https://youtu.be/V-UWA3vri1o maybe because they remember what Obama said about her when she ran against him "she will say anything and do nothing"

• Wrong category

• Because he's a racist women hating prick. Just like all the hicks that support him.

• This is part of what i'm talking about. As bad as Trump is Clinton is worst. Trump is woman hating prick you say. Guess how many pedophiles Hillary Clinton has defended and guess how many women have been sexually assaulted by Bill Clinton.

• Your answer is in your question
    They are uneducated and hence lack the rationale

What Guys Said 20

• So the "educated" are going to support a failed Senator that for 8 years here is the bills she got passed..
    S. 1241: A bill to establish the Kate Mullany National Historic Site in the State of New York.
    S. 3613: A bill to name a post office the "Major George Quamo Post Office Building.
    S. 3145: A bill to designate a highway in New York as the Timothy J. Russert highway

8 years and that is what she accomplished?

Now lets talk about her failure as secretary of state.. oops there is a limit here on g@g on the length of posts..

• No. The educated are going to prevent a demagogue from ushering in a new era of bigotry, racism, and authoritarianism. The US will not turn into Hungary and Poland, it must not.

• ok list off the Bigotry and Racism then.. lets keep it to facts like I did with Clinton failures

• I am no Donald Trump fan but in this election questions if I feel one side is unfair, I will say it. Yes Donald Trump is running a populist platform that appeals to blue collar white workers who overriding concern is jobs and the economy. Words like uneducated or lower IQ have no place in this argument.

• Higher education infects you to the viral pseudointellectuals touting the "everything-is-awesome" wonders of a One World Government while it separates you from most of the struggles of blue-collar life.

Voting Dem allows you to pretend you give a damn about the down-trodden even if you really don't.

• The masses are easy to manipulate because they believe everything a person on TV tells them.

• Trump is Authoritarian-Right. Plenty of educated people support both fiscal right-wing and left-leaning ideologies. However, not many support Authortarianism/Populism. Trump just has mass appeal to the uneducated because they don't know any better and just follow guys who shout things.

• Seems you have this backwards. Hillary obama an company are taking America backwards. Look at all the idiots who voted for obama

• Something something Authoritarian something (explanation)

• Because they emotional and can't reason in a mature and logical manner.
    Because they're paranoid.
    Because they believe that the world is against them.
    Because they believe that America is better than any other country in the world.
    And because, well, they have low IQ.

• Because 20 years ago Trump said if he ran for president he would appeal to all the stupid people and their fears and would kill the polls by doing that. I'm not even kidding either.

• Uh oh u just opened the gates for Trumpets to start attacking! Watch out!

• Uh oh u just opened the gates for Hillary Shills to start attacking! Watch out!

• @EmoKate97 I opened no gates for them? And there are no Hillary "shills" (wtf?) on this website except for me.

• Actually Lower IQ/poorer people always support the democratic party.

• Only the weakest, most self-deprecating and hating white would be a liberal in this current climate.
    Akin to a Jew supporting the Nazi party during the holocaust :/

• lol how can there be uneducated people in your country.

• Yes, I am very uneducated. *Looks at AP scores* They are a 4 and a 5. I am a complete idiot apparently.

• Your just a butthurt minority thats jealous of white people lol. Nothing else to see here.

• The lower the IQ, the more likely you are to prefer simple answers to complex questions.

They don't want to hear some complex statistics showing that Republicans are overseeing a massive transfer of wealth from the common good into private hands... they want to hear that Jews control the Banks, and Jews are responsible for why the bank foreclosed on your house. If would could just get rid of the Jews (or Muslims or Liberals, or whatever) then all your problems would disappear.

That sort of thinking is very appealing to the low IQ crowd.

• "Jews control the Banks, and Jews are responsible for why the bank foreclosed on your house."
      That's actually true :/

• I'm educated and I am not an American but I would vote for Trumpykins if I was an American citizen.

Hillary Clinton is the establishment and the establishment isn't listening or working in the best interests of Western people and now the UK with Brexit and Europe with increasing unrest with the European Union has shown America that it needs to wake up and smell the coffee. This is your chance to give the establishment a good ruffling, ruffle their feathers.

Don Trump is the man to give the establishment of America a good dressing down.

• Stats can be manipulated to support any opinion.

• In the U. S., people who didn't finish high school are more likely to vote democrat.

People with more degrees also tend to vote democrat.

Republicans tend to be in the middle more.

So I'd say in saying that less educated people support right wing parties, you're talking out your ass.

However, in saying less educated people support trump, you're NOT talking out your ass. Trump is not very right wing on most issues, what he is a populist. His policies are incoherent. He appears to people who are convinced there are simple answers to issues, and that politicians are too feeble or entrenched to enact them. They think a 'strong leader' can make these things happen. This is not a view that's common among the highly educated.

• Because Trump loves the poorly educated