How do you cope with rude strangers who ruin your day?

I seem to have the worst luck when it comes to being happy. One way or another, my day gets ruined by some unfortunate circumstance or person. Today I was at an amusement park and a lady behind us was being disgustingly rude to me for not allowing her family to go in front of me and for asking my father to join me in the line. My mother jumped in and insulted her back when I told her what this lady did. It's really depressing me, because I've always loved amusement parks and these bad experiences are discouraging me from going back. What would you do and what would you do to avoid letting people like this hurt you?

What Guys Said 2

• Some idiot annoyed me, I move on pretty quick.

• Would it discourage you from going to the same place where he annoyed you?

• I don't give a shit, especially in this case the odds of the same thing happening, pretty low.

• Stop being apussy

What Girls Said 1

• Just ignore them. I don't give bitter people the time of day.