How do you feel if a girl chose to become a prostitute?

She wasn't forced into it, nor was she poor and needing money... she just wants to do it because she likes it.

What would you think about a girl like that?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would dump her and ignore her forever.

What Guys Said 13

• I do not think it is a wise choice, but I do not look down on her. I have been friends with prostitutes in the past. They were very nice.

• I'd think she made a very bad choice that could very well ruin her life.

• I wouldn't shame or ridicule her BUT neither would I want to have anything to do with her either.

• She's better off working her way up to becoming a porn star. It's the same thing but cleaner and safer and it pays better too.

• I also forgot to answer the question; I feel no ways towards her. I do not know her & it's her choice and it's her life and she may spend it the way she wants... may the choices we make, be the choices we want and not what others want for us, as long as the peace is kept :)

• I think of them like mercenaries in mogadishu. They are the puppets of whoever is willing to pay them. They do you wrong for pennies... So if a cruise missle hits them it seems halfway positive.

• Wouldn't think a second about her. Why cares?

• IF that's what you really want, I respect your decision, just be careful.

• I don't care unless she is not my mom, sister, wife. If people want to ruin themselves, society should allow it.

• Would avoid her

• Good for her. Just don't expect any respect or marriage.

• That she's disgusting

• if i know her personally i would talk to her about and asking how she did it because i kind of want to try it too lol. i would maybe even hire her services depending on the price.

• I'm glad she's found a career that she's good at and makes her and I hope her clients happy.

What Girls Said 11

• I'd think she either needs treatment for her mental health issues or is just a general sort of idiot who is marginalizing the struggles and challenges of sex workers.

• Nothing, she chose this for herself, doesn't make a difference what someone thinks about her. She's doing her thing.

• I think a human must have honour and self-respect. Being prostitute, having sex for money sounds lower.
    But of course, it is her life after all. I don't have a right to judge.

• I'm all for legalizing prostitution, so long as human trafficking was curtailed at the same time.

Can we not make light of the struggles of sex workers please? They are at very high risk of being murdered and left to die, especially if they are trans women of colour.

• I'd think she probably was abused sexually in her formative years.

• That makes no fuckin sense every dumb bitch that does into porn or prostitution says the same shit if that really happened why the hell would they let random guys touch and fuck them?

• @cristal277 I'd recommend reading up on typical psychological responses so sexual trauma...

• If she was making bank from it, no hate.

• Her life, not mine.

• I wouldn't care

• I'd think she's a girl

• I'd be fine tho it's filthy

• She a damn stupid hoe that doesn't deserve any respect the only respect is being called a hooker