How many of you guys wish girls wouldn't wear makeup?

• Dont really care
    50% (11)30% (11)37% (22)Vote
  • Stop wearing makeup and deceiving us
    14% (3)35% (13)27% (16)Vote
  • Wear it if you need it
    36% (8)35% (13)36% (21)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|18

Most Helpful Guy

• I would like to see that, I think it would be very good for the human race. Besides, if guys can think girls are cute as young as the age of 10 or whatever, then how would it be any different a few years later. Most 10 year olds don't wear makeu, so why did it have to start?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really care either way, she can do what she wants.

I feel that some of the guys that say they want no make-up want those natural beauties, like model looking types. I wear minimal make-up, like mascara and lip balm to enhance what I have but I never over do it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• I'd like to see every girl I know when they aren't wearing makeup. But most probably don't look as good without it.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't wear makeup so dosent da mean I don't look good being natural?

• Show All
    • I don't like wearing makeup tho and neither do I know how to wear makeup
      No I'm not ganna look up video I'm YouTube cuz I'm way fucking lazy for da
      Lol
      But overall
      This bitch dosent care
      Like me for what I am
      Or just fuckoff
      Is what I always say 😛
      Lol

• @Naughtygirlishere yeah you're right about the "bitch" part

• I have a fetish for eyeshadow and brightly colored eyeshadow, so I adore makeup! :-D

0|0
    0|0
  • Makeup is really annoying.

Concealer is the only one that makes sense.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care if girls wear makeup or not. It's their choice after all and if they feel good doing either, then why would anyone try to stop them?

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm not sure, I think I would prefer there to be no make-up but i just want you girls to be happy so you should wear it if it makes you happier.

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree with u natural is better
      Makeup makes a person look fake
      But ya know now days even guys wear makeup lol

• Show All
    • I don't anything about makeup so I'm not sure what they use but I know my guys friends dose.. they always spend 3 hours getting ready when ever we're going out its makes me laugh tho lol
      Well 😏 I don't really care cuz they are my friends but if it was a guy da I was sleeping with or liked.. knowing he wears makeup would make me run away from him lol 😂😂😂!!!

• @Naughtygirlishere lol ok

• And reveal their less hot verse? Nah

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan of it, but it is up to the Woman

0|0
    0|0
  • Its my enemy. I really dont understand why would someone spend their money on that stuff instead of trying to make themselves look better naturally. Whether you look good with makeup on or not you are fake no matter what.

0|0
    0|0
  • Please do. Please.

0|0
    0|0
    • U want girls to wear makeup? 0. o

• Show All
    • Makeup can completey chance a person face lol
      Why do U think a guy sued his wife for putting to much makeup lol

• And you can stuff your clothing and buy pushup bras. Same difference really. False advertising is just that.

• I love girls who wear make up. It is feminie

0|0
    0|0
  • If it makes them feel more confident, why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop wearing makeup and deceiving us

0|0
    0|0
  • Of they look beautiful, i don't care how they get

0|0
    0|0
  • I think every girl has her own style

0|0
    0|0
  • I like makeup, not all the time but sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer girls who don't wear it. I don't date girls who are too ugly to go out without makeup. But I don't have a problem with girls wearing it, just they can't expect to have a chance with me.
    (Ok, a little bit can be fine sometimes, I probably wouldn't lose interest in a girl just cause she put a little bit of eyeliner on)

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't wear makeup only lipstick sometimes... is da a turn off for you? 0. o

• I hate lipstick generally, but if it's a subtle colour it's ok I guess

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• My neighbor saw me without makeup once and asked if I'd done something to myself because I "looked... different..."

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

0|0
    0|0
  • Does this apply to mens makeup too? Cause Jeffree Star might not like that

3|0
    0|0
  • If makeup is deceiving, so are beards. I want to known if your real chin makes you look like a 16 year old...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I hate it when girls wear to much -.- makes them look like a whole different person
    No wonder a guy sued his wife for wearing to much makeup 😂

I don't wear a thing expect lipstick only when I'm going out on a date or something

0|0
    0|0
  • I think a little is nice. Like eye and lipstick.

0|0
    0|0