How to get motivated?

How? I can't get myself to follow through with anything for shit. I just want to clean my car out, my room, look into progressing my career. i have nothing, no body wants to help me, be my friend, i'm so depressed. i have goals and then when i get through my work day i just come home and can't get myself to do anything!!! whenever i try i can't stay focused. i have no will power to fight it. i'm just going to die a loser if i can't do anything about this. has anybody been able to do anything about this? please!!!

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• you have to fight through it and get your shit done.
    Honestly, i'm in your position and i just force myself to do it x

• Find pictures of what you imagine you want your life to be like. Keep alarms with motivational quotes and get a planner that's always open and force yourself to get on a plan of some sort. Listen to motivational speakers and upbeat music that pumps you up. Imagine you are someone new to this world or something that inspires you.
    If nothing works, when you reach the end point you'll just finally decide that you had enough and you'll want to change.

What Guys Said 1

• u have to find motivation through something u enjoy or a goal u set