Where are all the attractive guys on this planet?

Do they hide under rocks? lol Where are you? I swear do I have to go to a bar or something... nightclub? Gym?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Shit, when you find out send a few my way ;)

What Guys Said 43

• They work at Apple Bee's.

• I don't know if I should be annoyed about this question lol... I don't know where "they" are. I've been rejected a bunch of times, so I'm guessing I'm not that attractive by most standards (see picture for more details). However, I've noticed that many attractive men are usually at clubs (not night clubs, clubs where you actually learn and do stuff) or actually working on useful things. Where exactly do you expect to find them? And even if you were to find them in those places, what would that achieve exactly?

I'm sure that you've encountered plenty of guys, some of which you may have even rejected that could have been perfectly attractive enough.

• i dont know, and i know im not attractive because girls arnt looking or looking for me, so i guess maybe they are taken already by girls who actually wanted them, like when they were in high school collage or something, maybe you didn't make a move on any of them, just guessing. but i dont go to bars or nightclubs i dont drink and i dont go to gyms, you just have to go out, they are around, and you gotta make a move. maybe they are on facebook or a dating site who knows.
    and this is the most sweetest and funniest question I've seen on here thats been asked by a girl. you must be a nice sweet girl, dont lose that humor.

• Nordstrom Rack the clothing store...

I was there the other day looking for replacement shoes and I noticed how virtually every dude there was somewhat fit and dressed really well.

• why? lol

• Well for one it's nordstrom rack so that's a fairly high end clothing store so naturally well dressed dudes would be the type of dudes to shop there.

I've noticed certain types of stores usually have really attractive patrons. Nordstrom, Mens Warehouse, Whole Foods, Trader Joes. Basically anywhere that doesn't sell cheap stuff.

• great... now if only I could convince them to talk to me.

• Some girls I've known who come to visit me in Oregon think this is where they're hiding. Pretty girls hide here too though. So yeah. Oregon.

• Also maybe college campuses. Community college? Depending on your local college. There are actually websites that rate the attractiveness of campuses around the nation. ... And school is a good place to make friends and meet people. I need to go back to school. Community college. Dreams.

• We hide under rocks, for the most part. I got catcalled by a girl once, I was so dazed and confused I just decided to hide under rocks.

• I'm told by my girlfriend that I'm attractive lol, but clearly it's the girlfriend that is the issue then haha. Uh, I don't know, it depends on the guy. I usually hand around bars, music shops, "in the wild". Just go look in different places ahaha, one is sure to turn up.

• You could go to a bar, or you could lower the bar, or go to a bar to lower the bar and double your chances. Is that why they call nightclubs bars? ... And how many times can I fit in the word bar in my response? ... chocolate bars! ... okay, I'm done

• Well, when your an hour drive from the nearest walmart, it can hard to find people nevermind good looking guys.

• Excuse me? ( kidding )

Gym, night clubs, universities, parks really anywhere, just pay attention.

• Watching Dragon Ball Z

• Go the gym. Get yourself a big jacked hunk apple.

• I'm right here

• just go on a night out, you'll find them there

• We're a rare species :p

• I'm right here :P

• You can start by getting off the internet first

• How would you define me in attractiveness? *blush*

• Pic of what you're looking for?

• Hey Apple, I'm right here! ;)

• I don't know. I don't see many attractive women in my area either.

• Go bowling.

• You may be going to the wrong places to meet them.

• There are no hot guys.
    Beauty is an inconceivable perfection.
    We live in an imperfect world.

NOTHING IS BEAUTIFUL.

• You called? B|

• Taken

• Due to the subjective nature of attractiveness, I cannot tell you the answer.

• I'm right here my apple pie! 🍎

We're everywhere take a look around you 😎😜

• how ya doin

• Look on mars im pretty sure you will find some on there.

• More from Guys
    13

What Girls Said 9