What if I meet this guy & im not as cool as him?

I know this sounds silly, but I have been conversing a little with a guy on Facebook who is in a punk band. He isn't extreme punk, but he does dress in jeans and t's that state certain things or wears jean vests, or just semi-punk attire. Not a poser. He seems like a genuine dude. Buuut we haven't met yet and I'm not punk. Granted, I have a really pretty face working for me (and body) buuut I'm more gothic/casual/elegant like. I see these other girls he's friends with on Facebook and they seem SO punk... Like the dark hair with bangs, the ripped tights and jean skirts, the belly shirts and jean jackets and intense hair colors or, like their posts on Facebook are all punk like posts, like dark, grungy edgy... I'm just nervous I'm not edgy grungy enough, no matter how hard I try I always look upscale and elegant even when I dress more grungy. How do I dress appropriately and act appropriately for his show? I want to look like I fit in but not like a poser... I'm tempted to attend some shows before his so I get a sense of the vibe. Is this even as big of a problem as I think?

What Guys Said 2

• Not a problem at all. People who seem cool mostly don't think "Wow, I'm so cool!" They are just themselves, doing the thing they want to do. He's probably thinking "Will she like me? I'm just some guy in a struggling band."

• It is as big a problem as you believe

What Girls Said 1

• Why fake you to get him? Just be you and he can take it or leave it. I also don't think it's that big of a deal. Even at 18.