• Yes
    23% (10)38% (6)27% (16)Vote
  • No
    77% (33)62% (10)73% (43)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
16|7

Most Helpful Girl

• #mmhmm I'm not even gna lie, conflict turns me the fuck on.

Truth be told, I don't even really much understand the notion of "flirting" beyond... lighting small fires. lol. Constantly challenging the boy. I talked a little bit about the more playful sense of that, here:
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1947176-how-do-you-foreplay

Even serious conflict, though, gets me into a general state of *arousal* -- and, for me at least, arousal is VERY mutable.
    If I'm screaming at my man, it's ridiculously easy for him to convert that into a totally different -- much more pleasurable -- kind of screaming. I mean, it's hydraulic, man. It's practically WAITING to happen.

__

In the longer term, too, I find that conflict is almost always productive, and almost always yields insights -- about myself, about the people with whom I had (or have) the conflicts, and about those relationships themselves.
    There's ALWAYS something to learn from a conflict. Usually lots and lots of somethings.
    • Things to learn about warning signs, and about prevention.
    • Things to learn about other people's triggers -- especially unexpected ones, or out-of-proportion ones -- and about the associated personal history.
    • Things to learn about maintaining my own grace, poise, class, and composure... or about my own weaknesses, if and when I ever fail to do so.
    • Things to learn about my OWN triggers. Why does specific shit annoy me more than I think it should? What can I learn from this?
    • Things to learn about manipulating people, and situations, in ways that wouldn't be possible in calmer circumstances.
    • Things to learn about people's values -- which ones last when things get rough, and which ones crumble.
    • Things to learn about people's true character, especially ugly sides they successfully suppress in most polite company.
    • Things to learn about myself and my husband/sons/daughter/friends, so that we might end up even closer than we were before Shit Went Down.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it if it's done in a mature way

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Ahah I'd be lying if I said I don't. I like to watch people in conflict but I don't like to be the one in conflict. It's kind of like when a fight starts in class and everyone around just gets all excited and curious.
    I like to hear about and gossip about all kinds of dramatic stupid drama but I don't like to be the one in the drama basically. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • no one does duh!

0|0
    0|0
  • A little bit... but not so much that I get overwhelmed...

0|0
    0|0
  • Randomly when I'm on my period. Knuckle up.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan of conflict at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes it's necessary

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't and do everything I can to avoid it, including physically leaving anytime
    I can't handle it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm not a fan

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a great fan of harmony :-) What, you are leaving again? :(

0|1
    0|0
  • I love it

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really..

0|0
    0|0
  • hate it

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say I enjoy it but I definitely won't back down from it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what kind of conflict

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think anyone normal can like it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Not in particular physical conflict yes, but that's it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to avoid it, but I'll stand my ground when I have to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to confront conflict

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's for the right reason, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • only defence companies love conflict