Why am I not ready for a relationship? Should I just stop talking with this guy as well?

I have been thinking about relationships and sometimes I can totally see myself be in one and other times I don't want to be in a relationship. I really don't know what I want. If things do decide to get good with a guy I tend to distance myself. I just go along with the guy and when they do want something I get weirded off. I have been questioning my sexuality and I did a few years ago but I don't think it has anything to do with that.. what can I do to fix this? Also, if a guy is interested in you wouldn't you think he would want to talk to you more? I get that he can get busy with work, but this guy seems to avoid me but views my snap stories.. and he told me to get that out of my head the fantasy life and that he doesn't want to talk to me. I know this is all over the place, I am sorry.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• No worries about being all over the place. I think ultimately that if you are with the right guy, first of all, he won't pressure you to do anything sexual that you aren't comfortable with. Second, you should feel comfortable broaching any subject with him, no matter what, and he should be able to listen and respond. Third, there should be no secrets between the two of you. If one or both of you feels the need to be closed off, then there is something wrong. Communication is everything. If the guy gets busy with work, he should still want to talk to you. Maybe he won't text as much, but he should welcome all contact with you. You should also be able to argue and come out stronger, not farther apart. That's a big one. There is no pressure to be in a relationship, and sometimes it is better to be single so that you can get to know yourself & give yourself time to think.