Don't you just hate it?

Don't you just hate it? when your sleeping like a baby and then some moron tries to get into your house.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have never Experienced that, @Phoenix98, but I do know that I 'Just hate it' when Someone Breaks into my house while I am away, and it has happened to me when I was a Kid... One feels very violated.
    If you have had 'Some moron' Break into 'Your house' while you are sleeping, time to get an Alarm before The... Alarm goes off. Unless you have a G, hun, and are Locked and Loaded, One just Never feels Safe in His or Her House Anymore as they Snore.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck that'd piss me off, I'd love to just grab a rifle, but unless they're wielding a knife it's considered murder when someone kicks down your door at 3 in the fucking morning? Logic.

I dunno I think if someone breaks into your house their rights stay outside, you don't know if it's some guy on drugs with a gun.

• Lol they didn't break down the door they were trying to get in quietly, probably pick the lock and yeah lol it did piss me off a lot first thing I did was put on pants and grab the first weapon I saw and I went out there to chase that idiot off but he was already on the other side of the street skulking out someone else house so I let it go.

• Haha I have a machete I used to shit like that in the yard (blade has a big crack in it now lol), I think the biggest branch I got with my Katana was almost 2 inches... Then I hit something a bit too thick for it and the blade bent hahaha

• Nice i use mine for cutting practice.

What Girls Said 9

• Oh, jeez. Someone tried to break in? Seems like you're okay, but I'm sorry that happened to you. I'm glad I haven't had that experience.

• I'll choke a bitch when that happens.

• Someone tried to break into your house? Are you okay? :\

• Yeah someone tried to get into the house last night and yeah I'm fine, I put some pants on, grabbed a weapon and went out to confront the guy but he was already across the street skulking around the neighbors car so I just made sure he could see my blade to let him know what would happen if he came back over here and stayed down stairs with my sister who were pretty scared. After a while went back to bed.

Was more pissed off then anything about getting woken up lol.

• Lol! Well your sister is very lucky to have you around.

• I live in a nice neighbourhood cul-de-sac with regular local security and cctv.
    I also have mini cams in my driveway.

• Yea i live in a nice neighborhood to right next to the busiest street In town cops live around me and regularly patrol. But these things still happen.

• Whereas I live in a totally dead quiet neighbourhood which I prefer and need after years of living in the cbd, directly opposite the Stamford Plaza.

I hope you are okay xo

• I live in a small town so its always quiet usually at night you honestly can't tell people even live in town it almost looks abandoned.

And yeah we're fine.

• Happened us one night too only my mother was awake and she heard someone on our extension roof and she woke me and turned on some lights and the noise of whoever it was running and jumping off it.
    I hope you're okay.

• O yeah? sorry to hear that /= and yeah I'm fine he was already gone across the street by the time I got out there to confront him so no big deal.

• I hate it any time I'm woken from my slumber

• Wasn't it a bit scary? 😮

• Not really first thing I did was grab one of my weapons, put on some pants and went out there ready to carve up the little jackass who tried to get into my house honestly wasn't afraid. But he was already skulking around the neighbors house across the street so I just let him go made sure he saw my blade in the moonlight though to let him know what would happen to him if he came back and then watched him from the house for a while.

Scared my sisters, stayed up with em half the night before they were ready to sleep alone.

• Ohh, I'm glad you guys are alright. And your sisters must be happy to have you around.

• Thanks and haha yeah for protecting them yes for everything else not so much.

• I just wanted to borrow some toilet paper

• Never had that problem so wouldn't know...

What Guys Said 15

• never experienced it but it does sound like it would be annoying

• That is breaking and entering right? Of course that will make anyone angry!

• Finally I can let loose and swing them knuckles lol

• No one gets into my house unless they want to meet my fist to there face

• No? i enjoy target practice.
    Sounds like you had a fun night tho.

• That's about when I pull out my glock 40.

• Yeah I don't have a glock 40, so my sword had to due, but he was across the street so i just left him be, I didn't really feel like chasing him down lol. Though I did make sure he saw it so he'd know what would happen to him if he came back.

• My ex is in portland so makes fuckin sense.
      Went to detroit a month ago, so fucking hot and some dude walked right up to me and bumped me hard in the chest for no reason, so i grabbed him by the throat and choke pushed him around me, he saw me, but now that im back in the gym its like weirdos want to act tough with me.

• @OrdinaryGentleman LOL so are both of my exes and to make the stereotype even more true ones a lesbian combat medic and the other is a pagan gourmet chef lol.

Ugh fucking Detroit now we know why everyone is packing and yeah lol tell me about it.

• I welcome break ins. Gotta use my glock sometime right? Lmao jk never had that happen yet.

• Yeah I don't own a glock but I haven't bloodied my sword or knife yet.

• Lol there will be a day you might hate to say it. What kind of sword is it?

• Katana, of course I also have a Templar long sword and a Viking ulfberht and a Marine Corp K-Bar.

• haha yeah i hate that sooooooooooooo damn much

• Did u eat him?

• Never happened to me. What'd you do?

• Would kill that moron who tries to join my house fo' real. What did you do btw?

• Yeah tell me about it, and I did was I was trained to, I grabbed one of my weapons and I went outside to take care of him, or make him surrender but he had already run off somewhere else lol.

• Wow man seems it was a serious thing for real, hope u are more better now. I had a break-in like 4 years ago, I struggled with the guy like minutes hopefully I beat him and told him to f*ck off :D I was lucky He didn't have something like knife or a weapon, from that day on I bought myself a Baseball bat and put it near my bed :D

• It's always serious when someone comes on your property in the dead of night and yeah, lucky and yeah we're doing fine.

O wow, that's crazy glad it turned out good for ya, and lol yeah good call :D

• Not when that moron is a hot girl.

• yup , have gun on stand by , a 45 revolver

• That's good security single bullet by bullet load or do you do a cylinder load?

• cylinder, an if that doesn't do it , AA12 with slugs an it has a drum style magazine.

• I can't relate cuz I don't live in a ghetto where people try to break in.

• Neither do I I live in a upper middle class neighborhood but it happens even in the best of places.

• I used to live in the ghetto though, scary factor is not even remotely the same lol.

• I don't make enough money to own a house.