Money above everything?

It's 06:18 am and I can't sleep. So you can guess that I'm bored, lol. I thought to myself. 'Is money more worth than love?', I came with the answer "Yes, it is." Do you agree?

and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes.

The way society is currently structured, everything revolves around money.

Now, I don't simply mean 'being rich'. I mean a man's worth is heavily tied to his salary or earning potential combined with various other assets.

Having wealth or the ability to acquire it will lead to much more success when it comes to women, a higher level of respect across the board from just about everyone else, various perks and connections that lead to life being easier in general and let's not forget that you can essentially just purchase whatever you want and never having to stress over money is a nice burden to be lifted off one's shoulders.

What Girls Said 5

• It's important sure but it's not the most important thing. Let's think about two definitions of love as a noun an intense feeling of deep affection or as a verb like very much; find pleasure in.
    Money has no real value except the value we place on it. If we don't have love we cannot value money because we can not place value on something if no one feels affection or likeness towards it there would be no demand unless it is a necessity for survival. However, if we don't feel love than what would be the point in living? Love is in a way a necessity.
    I don't think it is a really a fair to compare a tangible object to an intangible emotion anyway.

• Hell no, not in my world.

• not at all. after bad relationships with pretentious wealthiers I've come to prefer less money hence less questioning in relation to how genuine my feelings are.

• No. Money's overrated

• Yes! Money, work, and your education over love. Love doesn't mean shit, money speaks. Also- being in a relationship is like a partnership. I will not be involved with someone who can't pull their own with in these areas,

• and I really only feel this way because I'm pretty type a. I want to be with someone who is highly ambitious and wants to excel at work/school/making money. I've dated other men not like this and found it didn't work as I was more goal orientated

• @redeyemindtricks you're probably right.

• Well, I know I'm right lol. If a new opportunity arises (which happens all the time, since I'm self-employed), I know that I can just jump on it without *any* hesitation, because I know that my husband will pick up ALL the slack.
      Especially with 3 kids (and adopting 2 more this fall if all goes right), that's a very, very big deal.

But... I also know that some women just have an emotional roadblock built up against this, and, as much as they might *rationally* understand "a car with 2 engines is a stupid car", they just can't get past it from a pure gut-feeling standpoint.
      I feel sorry for those women, because that's going to severely limit their eventual career trajectory (guess who's gna go on the "mommy track" when one of them has to!)... but, eeehhhh I guess there's nothing they can really do about it, if it runs that deep.

What Guys Said 7

• Almost, you only to be able to make and save enough of it for your necessities and for retirement. Everything else is will eventually end up being clutter, and buying and owning lots and lots of possessions, expensive or otherwise will not make any of us really happy, it's another delusion.

With the way this world's shit systems that are in place, we pretty much gonna need money to survive unless you were raised and trained to "live off the land" and "live off the grid" with extraordinary survival skills on your own you're pretty much stuck to the whole system of needing money to pay for bills, rent, and all the necessities you need IN ORDER TO LIVE AND STAY ALIVE.

• No, money is not above everything. Yes, I know money is important and it's necessary to fulfill your necessities but it's not the most important thing in life.

• Well money is very important but above love? I mean you're general here like all the love in the world? Like your family , friends , etc that's like useless if you have money

• Money only makes life easier or complicated

• Nej.

• it depends which you have less of.

• No I don't.