Becoming sick and depressed looking for a job. What should I do?

I'm a recent University graduate with my masters and have been looking for a job for the last 4 months with no prevail.

I feel like I've worked hard towards nothing and am becoming super depressed and physically ill. I don't know what to do anymore. My life is far from where I wanted it to be and now I just feel like a failure in life. I am so lost.

What Guys Said 2

• Well do you know what you want to do for work? Have you done research of what jobs you like need certain licenses. Do you have any work experience you can relate to work you're looking for?

I know it's hard I'm going through the same problem except I have a job that I don't think is the best for me.

It's the pay I don't think anyone deserves this low of a wage. I used to make over double what I am now...

• I know exactly what I want and have 5+ years experience working in my field (not to mention graduating with full scholarships and awards). At this point I'm am aiming for positions below my education level.

What Girls Said 1

• You're not lost. So many people are in the same boat. Don't get discouraged, keep applying. Keep finding something, anything related to your degree. Maybe get some recommendations from your professors or try working at the University-for now. Experience is the key nowadays, the more you have the better.