Anyone with good jokes?

Ok so I'm the person who keeps people smilling but currently I've run out of jokes
So I'm here people comment below with the most awesome jokes u know
And don't forget to upvote the jokes other gags have written
Mho will go to the best joke (obviously)

Most Helpful Guy

• Husband : honey if i die will you marry again?
    Wife: no honey i will live with my sister. What if i died will you marry again?
    Husband : no i will also live with your sister xD

Most Helpful Girl

• 😏 Well let see I think I got one
    👅 a candy bar ... It was another "Payday", and "Mr. Goodbar", was tired. Then I (Mr. Goodbar) saw Miss "Hershey's" throwing me "Kisses" from the corner of "Clark" and "Fifth" avenue.

In no time I pulled out my "Whoppers" and began feeling her "Mounds". with my "Butterfinger". Hey how'd you like to crunch on my "Tootsie Rolls" I asked.

Well she did and it felt like pure "Almond Joy". Then I let her have my "Choco Waco". She let out a little "Snickers" and moaned, "Oh Henry", it feels "Good and Plenty". Even better than the "3 Musketeers". Oh those beautiful "Sugar Babies"!!!

She asked if I was into "Mand M's". I said, why don't you take my "Whatchamacallit" and slip it into your "Bitohoney" and feel my "Milky Way".

Hey I know men are from "Mars" and women are from Venus, but soon she began to get a little bit "Chunky" and 9 months later, out came "Baby Ruth".

What Guys Said 5

• Why can't T-Rex' clap their hands?

• Why does the president have a red phone?

To make phone calls.

I'll see myself out.

• Situational comedy though

• I make jokes up on the spot. I've got nothing to go on. Except...

I like how you've "run out of jokes". What, are you applying for a job as a Christmas cracker?

• im not good with jokes.

What Girls Said 1

• Well, here's my list:
    Why did the brain run away? I forgot (cause you have no brain)
    Why did the cafe clock run slow? Because they went back for seconds
    Why did the cow go into town? To see a moovie.
    Why didn't Angus take the bus? Cause he would be anbus