GAG, What sports do you do?

Hey GAG, what sports do you do?

i do bodybuilding, playing soccer and boxing

what about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am a horseback rider, and it actually does require physical strength, contrary to popular belief!
    I have pretty much dabbled in a little bit of every equine activity, but my favorite has always been jumping. I like a challenge more than I do a relaxing ride (although those are nice once in awhile too), and it really requires a lot of use of your leg and core muscles to stay balanced on the horse. Horses also weigh ~1,000 lbs on average (give or take a couple hundred depending on the size of the horse) and the high strung ones can really take a lot of strength to handle, even on the ground!
    I was also born with a hip condition and years of hunter/jumper horseback riding helped my hips heal!
    I played basketball in 8th grade because I went to a small private school who wouldn't be able to have their team that year if somebody didn't join, so I went ahead and joined. I hadn't been playing for nearly as long as the others so I wasn't very good, but I tried! My funniest moment was accidentally running the wrong direction on the court, haha!

• I don't remember much else about it other than that it took me forever to quit ducking when someone threw a ball at me, because it's been 6-7 years ago, but I remember it was such a tight-knit community (I was one of 10 girls in my grade) that all of the parents were cheering for me, haha!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 34

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 35

• Vert skateboard (note that this is a picture of Steve Caballero, not me, though our styles are somewhat similar):

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...76b019b852.jpg

... but my knees and ankles are starting to get screwed up in ways where the pain doesn't go away. I'm starting to develop a slight limp from it (might have to give up at some point but I try to do it for as long as I can).

Not the most technical skater and originally started during the old school period but I like to just do backside and front-side airs back to back. It's the closest feeling I get to flying.

Aside from that, I like to play tennis lately.

• unfortunately after a significant accident i'm very limited in sports and activities i can do.

i can do some light soccer playing. softball, kickball, dodgeball, light skiing

i do a lot of swimming.

unfortunately most impact sports or sports on harder surfaces our out of the question

• I'm kind of limited too but I'm getting better and should be good eventually. Dodgeball is fun but I haven't done that since like high school and middle school lol

• @ihatethiswebsite a bunch of friends and i started a after work rec league. we play all sorts of old school games (dodgeball, capture the flag, kickball, etc)

• I did
    -Track and field (10 years)- 55, 55 hurdles, 100, 110 hurdles, 200, 300, 400, 400 hurdles, 600, 800, long jump, triple jump, high jump, shot put

-Football (2 years)- wide out, safety, corner, gunner, right end

-ultimate Frisbee (6 years)

• Weight lifting... andddd tennis , squash , basketball , MMA and the things like it lol , volley ball , boxing , swimming and I don't know it's name in English you know when you ride horses and do races with them lol

Well let's say I didn't find time to sleep when I was a kid lmao

• when I was young, I had been playing football (soccer) for 7-8 years...

I started swimming this year because I'm a bit out of shape, but not really keeping up with it right now

• I do vagina humping. Its pretty rigorous

• I did lacrosse, hockey, and I was really good at Rugby. I was good enough that I got to try out for my country's team.

• I play soccer, swim, cycle and run.

• Golf
    Football

• Bodybuilding

• Tai Chi and jogging/swimming. I sometimes play football as a social thing, though, I'm terrible at it :D

• im a bodybuilding freak

• Basketball
    Football
    Baseball
    Volleyball
    Weightlifting

• Football (soccer), cricket and basketball

• Soccer, running, table tennis,8ballpool, swimming, volley ball, TRUTH DARE😂

• Used to play football ( soccer ) professionally
    Rugby
    Cricket
    Snooker
    Boxing

• Basketball and track.

• I did kickbox 6 months and continued with box. I normally do box but at this moment I started gym for some reasons.(Money , time , work etc )

• None now besides lifting weights or playing football with my friends. Played football in highschool tho.

• weighifting, basketball, and archery. I don't do anything competitive on a team though.

• I umpire baseball, I play basketball, and I'm on the bowling team.

• I play golf sometimes

• Martial Arts

• Soccer.

• Bodybuilding is not a sport. It's a form of art. Powerlifting is a sport, bodybuilding isn't.

• SOCCER ALL THE WAY.

• Basketball and soccer

• Football, because I'm a dickhead lol

• mainly baseball sometimes football

• None

• More from Guys
    5