GaGrs how often you get attention from people whenever you go out?

It could be anything like glimpse, glance, stare, gaze etc. I want to see how much difference is between a guy and girls.

0|0
8|13

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes, I can't lie. Depends on what I'm wearing too. I get approached a lot when I'm wearing my gym clothes, god knows why... And of course when I put on a dress for a night out.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Only with this 1 dude cause whenever we go out, the people always shout, "there goes John Jacob jingleheimer shmidt! Da Da Da Da Da Da Da!". It's fucking annoying 😒

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Strangers tend to talk to me a lot when I go out. I've been told I have an approachable face lol. I just smile all the time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well i'm a girl so pretty much anytime I go in public lol. Guys literally always check you out, stare at you, try to talk to you, stop doing what they're doing to stare at you as well, yell at you from their cars as they pass by, that's a huge turn on by the way...

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends if it's during daytime or nighttime. Like past 9 pm, if I'm wearing a dress I get some attention, just like other girls I suppose. But if it's like 2 pm and Im wearing jeans, a t shirt its not like that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Its according to how i dress, hair and makeup too. Saturday morning bumming outfit and hair in a bun doesn't work as much as fresh and in black heels, and a tight dress for work with my hair down

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much always.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get stared at sometimes. One time when i was at the beach with my friends some guy came to talk to me. That's about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty often when I try and make an effort with my appearance

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• All the time, it's literally impossible not to be checked out by *someone* in a city lol.

2|0
    0|0
    • Well its true. But by attention I meant someone is looking at you consciously.

• Show All
    • @Puppylove94 Yeah, haha less attractive not *unattractive* 😜

• Ahhh okay fair enough😏

• I get zero attention when I go out and it feels like a long time since I did but you don't worry about it at my age.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think people always at least "Glance" when you walk by. I usually get at least one girl that does more than glance... especially in the summer time (less clothes and my dark tan;-).

0|0
    0|0
  • I get a lot of stares lol. Depends on what I'm wearing but I pretty much get attention everywhere I go whether I want to or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don´t always get attention. but if i do, it´s some gay guy hitting on me -.- i´m straight by the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • people have a staring problem, might be because we're black but might be because my fiancee is a sexy woman and i'm stared at by association.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't leave the house without a constant barrage...

0|0
    0|0
  • a lot

1|0
    0|0
  • People literally stare. I had this girl rise from her seat today and just stare as I walked by. It's an amazing feeling and I wouldn't give up

0|0
    0|0
  • girls usually notice me pretty quickly

0|0
    0|0
  • They always ask for goat
    He not for sale!

0|0
    0|0
  • i get attention because im fat

0|1
    0|0