Do You Think Jennifer Aniston Deserves To Be Ranked As This Year's Most Beautiful Woman?

I just read that she's ranked as this year's most Beautiful Woman and in a way I think she deserves it she's very pretty

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she deserves it! She is beautiful and a great actress.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, she is, but Jennifer Garner has a lot more gentle, 'girl-next-door' and general 'niceness'. She doesn't act like she KNOWS she is beautiful, like Jennifer Aniston does!

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 12

• I don't think we should have a Most Beautiful Woman Of The Year. There are thousands and thousands of women who are beautiful. Of course, beauty is a subjective evaluation and the women who I think of as beautiful may not look beautiful to someone else. Who is named as Beautiful Woman Of The Year depends on who is doing the nominating and naming one lady seems rather arbitrary.

• She deserves something for aging so gracefully and maintaining her looks as she does. She's is very sexy still.

But for as most beautiful this year...(honestly didn't know that was a thing lol) but nah, she's not that TO ME!!!

That award goes to my girl ;) like srs.

Or Jennifer Lopez if it has to be an aged woman.

Otherwise... hm, I say Emma Watson.

• no
    charlize therone is better
    scarlet johanson
    gwyneth paltrow maybe the most pretty ice queen :p

• Well she is beautiful still for her age but I don't think you could rate as most beautiful of the year but I would still vote for her

• I think she is a very comely lady. So why not?

• yes she is

• hell no, she's not attractive at all.

• A few years ago maybe

• No she's ugly as fuck and annoying

• na kylie jenner

• yes, i think she's very pretty

• helll no. how is she the worlds most beautiful

• It's been ranked too late to change it but I think she deserved it