🙈🙊 What would people hear if they could read your mind?

Most Helpful Guy

• A bunch of crazy shit about killing animals, bestiality, trying not to appear like a child molester when I'm around kids (which I will never do), questioning my sexuality (bisexuality or is this the result of drug use) every time I stand too close to another guy, and a bunch of creepy (and often angry) thoughts every time I'm around a woman. Hateful thoughts about certain people. Violent, murderous fantasies and knowing that the only thing holding me back from doing something awful is that I don't want to spend the rest of my life in prison. Also, hypochondria. And fantasizing about forming relationships with any of the young girls I've managed to talk to for any short length of time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Right now?

F*ck. I've got 24 hours to get the monthly report done. Have to have it done by 3pm tomorrow.
    Sex
    I'll work from home tonight and get it finished. Shouldn't take more than a few hours.
    Sex.
    Why isn't my supervisor responding on this escalation email? It's going to become more of an issue the longer she takes to respond..
    Sex

What Guys Said 35

• "Damn that was loud. How does thunder work again? I should of paid attention in grade school. love the raindrops on the window"

• I did it 4 TEH LULZ. U MAD BRO?

• wouldn't you like to know, but I'm afraid you don't have access to that, but I will tell you this I'm to bed lol, g'night.

• I want to take a nap.

• Usually music playin in my head, or my inability to remember a song or bands name.

Those are usually what I'm thinking about if not something geeky. XD

• Nothing, I don't have an internal monologue. I just have billions of rotating 3d animated images flicking in my head.

• lol I guess people discriminate against visual thinkers on here.

• Genius verging on madness with a great deal of sexual deviancy

• 80's music, memories of good times.

• dialogue on the whether Christianity and Hinduism are polytheistic or monotheistic

also, my fiancee and her body

• Silence lol

• Insane bipolar thoughts along with the phrase "Ass and titties" over and over.

• "I wanna do mean naughty things to her" hehe >;)

• They would eventually get a headache lol

• Sex sex sex lol

• if everyone can read each others mind, no one would like eachother

• It'll just be a bunch of questions I have about random topics.

• all sorts of inappropriate nonsense!

• they will hear the sound of silence by disturbed :p

• I have some knowledge to read minds. I get this power from inside from the people from the world

• "Fck you, fck you, fck you, you're cool and fck you"

• Something kinky

Something nice

Something bad

• They could not understand even if they read my mind

• The best line in Ballers 2e02. The tennis line.

• Gag hacks its members

• Jesus Christ they would think I'm the devil himself never

• They would go crazy xD

• theyd hear "fml, i hate women"

• Me repeating "I'm not crazy, I'm not crazy" thousands of times :)

• way too much to interpret, mostly about movies, music, video games, cars and other gadgets and ideas, but you'll hear a lot about girls (im not going into the details) and how i wish i was a girl, plus you'll hear how lonely i feel and you'll also hear me crying inside a lot.

• More from Guys
    5

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 27

• Internal mental conversation during the stressful part of the schoolyear: "I have to do the laundry and dishes, I have a term paper due tomorrow and that public speaking exam. I didn't get that math problem, so I may have to ask the tutor to explain it again. I need to finish the budget for this years Apple Day, and I need to make sure everybody knows what to give for the food drive. I need to remember to wear flats tomorrow so I can give the campus tour at 4:00... or was it 3:00? I wrote it down on Timmy. I can't believe I named my memo board Timmy... Gosh, I'm an organized freak. I wonder if I have OCD. I'll have to see what the symptoms are... Oh, that girl is so nice! She's in my Physics? Taylor, right? I love how nice people are here! Wait, am I humming? What is that song? Oh! Blackbird by The Beatles. I have that record at home. I kind of miss home... but I can call mom later. No being sad, just study! Oh, keys... get in the building, sign in, Oh, hey, its's Elizabeth! She's such a sweetheart. Really smart too. I wish that people weren't so mean to her. Okay, in the room... and homework time! What's my reward for when I am done... Oh! I can read 'The Universe In A Nutshell' for the... let me check the reading log...(I'm such an obsessive weirdo. Maybe some guy will love me someday... No, no, no, only schoolwork. No thinking about guys for 8 more years) back to the reading log... but okay, it's only the 37th time. Anyway, I have an hour before I have my meeting with the Student Council VP, so let's get crackin'! Stay positive and make a better future for yourself! You can do it!"

P. S. I just get scatterbrained when I'm busy. The rest of the time, my brain is quiet and I get really philosophical.. :-)

• "My bed is so comfy. I love it so much. Why must I go to work tomorrow? At least it'll be an easy day."

• Probably a lot of

"Fuck I'm tired!"
    "Don't I need to poop? Yup I need to poop. No, no I don't. Yes I do. Fuck I dunno. Better go find out"
    "I'm thirsty"
    "What should I eat? I kind want something healthy but also cookies. Maybe a jugo juice?"
    "Fucking hell I'm bored"
    "Why is my back so damn sore?"
    "OK seriously? I definitely have to poop! Why the fuck couldn't I poop 10 minutes ago. Something is wrong with me. I bet I have ass cancer"

• Random thoughts and songs.

• "I want bubble tea but I already had a cup today"

• (If I'm horny) I wonder if that guy needs a piss?
    (If I'm not) GUAC GUACAMOLE GUAC GUACAMOLE MOLE GUAC GUACAMOLE GUAC GUACAMOLE MOLE (or some random shitty song LMAO)

• Eccentric thoughts, I guess. Eccentric, percieving, philosophical, and jumping-to-conclusions-about-people type thoughts. I'm a really quiet girl who oftentimes keeps to herself.

• *Shut your brain down woman. You're killing me*

• The mitochondria is the power house of the cell.

• They couldn't handle my craziness

• My anxiety running around in my head I would feel sorry for them

• Criminal/law cases

• MOST POPULAR ON SHEYLAS MIND: "Um... wtf am I doing... I shouldn't do it... well I did it, fuck it..."
    "Bitch.-."
    "Oh wow he's cute.."
    **random thoughts about things and people and life and things and yeah**

• wondering about stuff

• They would hear random songs from time to time lol

• A lot of screaming into the void.

• Everyone would hate me of they could read my mind

• God I have to go back to college in 3 weeks -_-

• Sometime very dirty, at other very sober topics.

• Horny, sex, slutty

• A lot of curse words and creative death threats

• They would hand me a bible and I'm not even religious 😭

• How sad I really am.

• i need some dick... i'm bored... why do i have to go to work? is it Friday yet?

• It would just be the sound of me cursing in my head.

• Can't say.

• Song lyrics. I've always got one song or another running through my head...