😜 What is the worst thing that somebody has walked in on you doing?

Most Helpful Guy

• I walked in on a housemate while she was using her vibrator once...

I couldnt stop thinking about it so I had to have a little fun on my own...

She came to talk to me and apologise or clear the air or whatever just as I got down to business...

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was in high school I did a 30 hour famine challenge / fundraiser thing with my church youth group and another church's. We spent the weekend at the other church and I was super excited be cue the guy I had a huge crush on at the time was there.

It was a newly built church and I'd only ever been in the one section where services were held before so I didn't know the rest of the building well.

I was on my period and felt the dreaded sploosh that every woman knows means you need to change your pad/tampon STAT. I grabbed my purse and ran to the nearest washroom

... only to realize after getting into the stall and changing my pad that there was no sanitary waste basket in the stall... oh fuck.. I was in the men's washroom!!!

I was freaking out but decided "ok, I'll just hurry up, throwing this in the garbage by the sinks, wash my hands and get out!" I hastily wrapped the used pad in the wrapping and some toilet paper and guess who walked in as I was dropping it into the garbage?

Yup. And he totally saw what it was. And he was visibly grossed right the fuck out. I threw paper towel on top of it and tried to laugh it off "haha oops I went in the wrong bathroom! What a dummy! Heh heh heh..."

• Oh another one, sort of..

My last apartment the way the balcony was, if the ejighbours were standing right in the very corner of theirs they could see into my living room. Normally it wouldn't be an issue because the balconies in this building were huge so why the fuck would you hang out in the very, very corner? No other neighbours that had filtered through that apartment in the time I was there ever did.

Anyways, this family moved in there either with 2 boys, probably around 10 and 11.

One day I was home alone and laying on the couch wearing my soccer shorts with no Undies, with my tank top pulled up to my boobs and belly hanging out, leg up on the top of the couch... just a real fuckin slob pose haha and I was bored watching TV so absent mindedly playing with my boobs.

Eventually looks up to see that the older boy was standing there staring at me.

Fuckin creepy little shit... I gave him the finger and he ran off.

What Guys Said 28

• Um probably in highschool we had a massive classroom with these clusters of just massive desks that most of the time we would get under and lay under and it was really dark under them kind of like being under a bed almost lmao.

But anyway when I was with my first girlfriend we would lay/sit under them all the time and one time we were fooling around under there and the teacher Mat walked by and saw our feet but we also saw his and he peeked his head under there and we almost got caught, he didn't say anything but he knew exactly what we were doing lol.

Then I've had people walk into rooms or changing rooms where I've changed multiple times lol

Those are probably the worst things I can think of.

• II\'ve had people walk in on me while I've been jerking off, multiple times while I have fucking or going down on a girl. Almost got caught by boyfriend of girl who seduced me, a very beautiful girl and I was dumbstruck for a while but her boyfriend came to the house about the same time as I came in her and she was dressed and out of my room. Both smelled like sex a lot and he confronted me about 2 weeks later. I didn't think it would make him feel any better if I told him, "It wasn't really my fault, your hot girlfriend came into my room and put her hand on the inside of my thigh. so i took complete fall

• Two girls walked in on me naked while I was changing clothes, hahaha. xD It was a long time ago, when we were all kids. I've actually rarely ever thought about it, until this question reminded me of it just now.

• Lol how old were u exactly?

• sounds like they both liked what they saw but I don't blame them lol

• lol you think so? :o I was too young and embarrassed to think about what they thought at the time haha. However, thinking back on it now, I realize that kids can sometimes be mean and teasing to each other --- like "ha ha! I saw you naked! I saw your thing!" xD --- so I'm glad they were nice about it. :D

• Eating a potato. Omg so many carbs, I'm so terrible! With sour cream too. Just shoot me already!

• Hmm... the heck could it have been?

Ah, while I was in the bathroom someone walked in. I'm sittin there, they looked at me, I said, "Yo, I'll just be a sec.", then they turned around and left. I was at a restaurant and they didn't even wait. It embarrassed them I guess. XD

• When I was around 11 or 12, my dad walked in on me watching his porn :(

• Holy shit!!! LMFAO!!!
      What was his reaction? What did he say?
      Was he mad or surprised? Lol

• He was pissed because he suspected that I was doing it and he finally caught me in the act ;)

• Farting... It wasn't bad for me, but it was bad for them... I'm pretty sure they lost an eyebrow or two... Melted those suckers right off...

• I thought going anon but anyway...
    I was climbing a pole and my pants got torn... literally everything was visible (I never wore underwear those days) and there was a group of girls playing who stopped everything with eye ball popping out. I was in such height that I could'nt even come down quick. Thanks to the handkerchief in my pocket...
    Way to embarrassing.

• taking a crap

• Once i was peeing n forgot to lock the door, my aunt opened up the door 🚪 . *sighs,, it was morning wood.

• Watching porn when I was 11 or 12 bad, getting caught raiding the fridge at 2 am, rocking out to my favorite music (I play air guitar lol.)

• Eating a lizard 😣😣😣😣

• Changing

• i guess masturbating but i enjoy getting caught

• I was getting blowjob and her mom entered the bedroom { the door was not locked }

• Omg 😱!
      Was her mom shocked?
      Lol

• Wow!!
      😏😏 U should have told her I'm sure u do the same shit so why make a big deal out of it 🙄😑 can't u see I was trying to satisfy your naughty daughter lol

• lol wish I could

• Don't feel comfortable saying

• watching an ayaan hirsi ali interview lol

• i should explain: she's an "activist" but tends to put her own traumatic experiences on the entire religion of islam when it has nothing to do with islam, but rather her perpetrators. she's infamous in the community for being a bigot who says radical things to stay relevant. i was curious about what she had to say so i watched some of her interviews to form an opinion for myself.

• gfs mom.

i was fucking her 2am

• Dancing on my own 😂 I hope nobody saw me when im dancing 😂😂

• Cocaine

• my mom walked in on me when i was masturbating

• Lol
      What was her reaction?

• I was 11 or 12 I think and was going to town on myself lol and I was getting to the point of no return when I looked up and she was standing in my doorway with a surprised look on her face. and to make matters worse.. at that moment is when i started to cum.. a lot.

she just turned and walked out.. seems like she was there for an eternity but it was probably only a few seconds

• Enjoying myself!!!

• masturbating,
    many times LOL

• Watching a movie. In the whole movie there is only one single 20s naked sex szene! I pretended to have fallen asleept.

• watching a cam girl

• I got caught fucking a guys daughter by that guy

• My mom caught me having sex once.🙈

• 😱😱!!
      4 real yo?
      How old were u when da happened?
      What was her reaction?
      Were you embarrassed?
      Did she left right away or did she stay for like a min just to look?
      Did u guys talked about it after words?
      0.0

• Finished? I lost my erection in 2 seconds when I saw her. lol
      so you wanted me to finish?

• Aha 😏 I actually did lol

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 28

• Best friend caught me masturbating in the bathroom once.

• Lol wish it was me lmao your slightly underage tho so maybe that would be a bad thing.

• I'm in a LDR so my only way of kind of fucking my boyfriend is through a Skype call. Well... on one of my bdays my sister didn't knock on the door, and I didn't know the door was busted. So even locking it didn't work and she could pull it open. I wanted to die right there in that instant.

• What exactly where you doing when she came in?
      Where u fully naked?
      Did she noticed what u were doing?
      What was her reaction?
      Lol

• I rather not go into full detail since it's still embarrassing, but yes I was.

The face expression she had on her face is burned into my memory now. He eyes got wider and then she quickly left.

I shall go crawl into a ditch and die now. XD

• My parents walked into the room when I was masturbating once. Luckily they didn't realize what I was doing 😂😂😂

• My uncle walked in on me shaving my ass crack region lmao and holy crap the amount of times I've been caught masturbating is horrible.

• My boyfriend's RA walked in on me naked once. I was about to take a shower.

• Making love with a girl when her boyfriend came in. He didn't know she was bi.

• Uhhh, going to the bathroom maybe.

• a roommate interrupted my boyfriend and i when we were about to climax

• Masturbating

• Eating a pizza in a big t shirt I look like a mess

• Undressing.

• Changing my clothes. My brother's friend and bro. They were 10/11 though so ehh.

• Stuffing toilet paper on my undergarment when i was 11 at a salon and some employee ( male) walked in on me.

• Sitting on the toilet

• I was changing clothes and my cousin saw me

• I usually lock the door no matter what I'm doing so it doesn't happen often. Probably going pee.

• I was doing something really embarrassing in the kitchen

• Shitting.

• Sleeping naked when unknowingly sister entered in room. My hubby was also in same state of nature.

• Using the bathroom

• Dancing like a loon with my brother XD

• The worst thing so none has walked in on me doing is taking a shower.

• I've never been caught masturbating but I have been caught just after masturbating twice and it was super awkward. So the first time I had gotten out the shower and I had started masturbating on the edge of my bed in front of the mirror across the room cause I like to see what I'm doing down there. So I had just gotten out the shower so I had on a towel and it had slid down a bit in the process. So after I was finished I just laid back on my bed with the towel only covering my stomach and my legs still spread in front of the mirror and then suddenly my mom walks in. The second time I had just finished masturbating under my blanket in my bed but I still had one hand in my pants but my blanket was still covering me. I was positioned really awkwardly so it was kinda easy to tell what I had just done. Then my dad walked in and then instantly walked out.

• 😱😱!!
      Lol what did ur mom said when she walked in on you?
      As for your dad I'm sure he was more embarrassed then u were lol

• My mom was super casual about it. She walked in, didn't give a shit, told me go do something, and the walked out calmly and continued watching game of thrones.

• Jamming to NSYNC's "I Want You Back". Embarrassing!

• Masturbating

• Having sex :x our roommate walked in on us

• Nothing bad.

1 private opinion(s)