What is your age/height/weight and engagement ring size?

I googled for celebrity ring sizes but found nothing. I did find a piece of "news" from 2015 about how Calvin Harris was going to buy a huge 500k ring for TSwift :) lol

Bonus points if you know a famous person's ring size and tell me. Extra bonus points if they're someone I care about.

Most Helpful Girl

• 19
    160
    6.7-6.8 somewhere around there.

What Girls Said 3

• What is yours?

• I used to have one of those plastic sizing keys but I thew it out a year ago or so. My pinky is apparently 10. I just measured a ring I have. So... bigger than 10, 11/11.5 maybe.

• There's different ring sizes for each type for ring? that seems... unnecessary

• Rings are very personal. Some like it tight/loose etc. Also lots of chicks wear rings on lots of different fingers.

• It's like measuring your height in meters at the doctors but inches at home

• One you wear for like however long. The other you wear daily. Or maybe you mix it up. Who knows. Again rings are a personal thing. Personally I hate rings.

• Yeah, no.

What Guys Said 0