Does anyone still throw temper tantrums?

So sometimes... in the privacy of my own home... I sometimes throw temper tantrums. Like the full on crying and screaming thing. After I feel like shit and am embaressed for myself. Surely, my neighbours can hear me... anyways this happens maybe every few months.

1|0
11|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Not sure. Reactions of certain actions or news yeah I might get pissed. Dont know if that's a temper tantrum.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I do.

It's not something I'm proud of, but I do.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Smoke a doobie and listen to The Grateful Dead and those temper tantrums will fade away.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like you have some emotional issues.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope not for a very long time

0|0
    0|0
  • People have different way of expressing their frustrations. As long as you do it in private, who is it to say that it's wrong?

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm just curious mostly.

• Yes, for many reasons, like the fact that I keep getting rejected by the women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, feminists when they don't get their own way.

1|1
    4|0
  • Yes my mom does (52) when you disagree with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes liberals. Bunch of pussies

1|0
    1|0
  • Hahahaha

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• not anymore. I did when I was really depressed though - I had some mood disorders and issues I had to work through. maybe you could see a therapist?

0|0
    0|0
  • Awww, i just realize i throw tantrums right now. Im really mad or frustrated i act like a bitch to my dog. Its hard to describe because i didn't even realize i did it until now but i pick on my German Shepard by calling him a dummy and telling him i'm going to kill him while pointing at him. I obviously dont hurt him, the worst i do to him is if he's laying on me while i'm mad i'll lightly tap while telling i dont love him.

0|0
    1|1
    • but why would you do that to your dog? that's not a temper tantrum that's just not being a loving owner :(

• Oh no, I just hold in my emotions or cry my eyes out if somthing is really bothering me.
    I don't scream anymore like I used to in arguments either. I try to have a very calm mentality towards everything

0|0
    0|0
  • My boss throws temper tantrums. She bounces up and down and screams like a five year old whenever she thinks she isn't the centre of attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do... but very, very rarely.
    If that happened, it must be due to something pretty extreme.

0|0
    0|0
  • No... the terrible 3's are over

0|1
    0|0
  • In my head

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have temper tantrums, but I'll occasionally just cry loudly for no reason, or just feel the need to scream to let out the built up stress.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe when im extremely frustrated, but not very often anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but only at home, in my living room, with my dogs sitting there basically rolling their eyes

0|0
    0|0