If you died and in the afterlife were given the opportunity to appear to one person in a dream to tell Ithem you are okay, who would it be?

for me it would probably be my best friend

Most Helpful Girl

• My mother. She'd need it the most. Or my great aunt, because she's known in our family as a type of psychic. They would all believe her if she were to tell everyone that she saw me in a dream and that I was okay. (She's predicted a few things that have come true, including near death experiences other family members go through shortly after she predicted it)

Most Helpful Guy

• Just someone who knows how to delete my porn.

• Someone needs to invent the self-deleting upon death porn

• Lol well ok... but who's funding this bukkake?
      I mean... I've seen clips of the talks online (although I can't be bothered to listen to them all the way through -- I could read a transcript of a 20-minute talk in 2 minutes, so, I'll wait for a transcript lmao), and, from the looks of the stage set-up and all that, this organization clearly has some deep pockets. And that's not even considering whatever honorarium is probably paid to these speakers.

Where is all this money coming from, for a series of talks by random people with no discernible theme or purpose? How weird.

• @redeyemindtricks https://www.ted.com/attend/conferences

When they can find entire theatres full of people willing to pay $17,000 to listen to a series of talks by random people with no discernible theme or purpose... I don't doubt the depth of their pockets.

I mean, just doing some quick maths here - Let's assume $500,000 for production costs to host one of these things in a 600 seat lecture hall. Say they give a bunch of seats away, and a bunch of seats don't get filled, so they only end up with 75% capacity. They'd still be clearing $7.6m per main event. That's before corporate sponsorships and youtube ad revenue.

What Girls Said 50

• Oh, this is hard. I would probably want to let my parents and boyfriend all know that I'm okay. I don't even know if I could pick just one. 😔

• ... and this is why I always kiss my kids' faces whenever I say goodbye to them. Even though it's slightly embarrassing by now for my 13-year-old.

You never know.

• My mom, dad, or sister. Then they could spread the word to my friends and other family members. Maybe my husband, if I was married by then, but I'd probably choose a parent.

• Probably my sister. But if this isn't restricted to a "person", my cat. I'd feel bad if I died and he kept looking for me.

• Eh, dunno. Pretty sure anyone I appeared to would just freak out and would be better off being solid in the knowledge that the dead simply do not come back.

• I would say my mother. :) Then she could spread the news to my family & friends lol. :p

• My little brother, I think he would need it the most.

• My boyfriend, he would need the reassurance more than anyone else. My second choice is my grandma because I don't want her heart to break, but she's older and has dealt with very personal loss before.

• my mum. then she'd tell everyone else.

• Probably my youngest sister.

• You gave me the feels and I don't like it!
    .
    .
    .
    .
    <3 The eldest of my younger sisters. <3

• There's nobody on this earth who I would do that to.

• My sister. Not a hard one at all.

• My mum. I would tell her I'm ok and to let everyone know that I am too

• My boyfriend.

• I'd tell my sister. She's my life

• My mom most likely, given she actually outlives me.

• My boyfriend. Both of us are always worried about each other (he's just a worrywart and I have anxiety) and I'd want him to know I'm ok

• My boyfriend or my best girl friend.

• Please stop inviting me to questions :)

• I don't know :/ Here are some people I would like to say that.
    Mom? Yeah probably I would say to my mom or dad.
    Or my brother but he soon forgets his dreams lol

• My grandmother, because I care for her and I know she'd feel very sad

• This is a hard one.
    Probably my guy... since we haven't said "I love you" to each other (yet). Apart from letting him know I'm alright, I'd also tell him that I've loved him all this while, but didn't have the guts to let him know :/

• My second older sister.

• My mom

• My mom, or maybe an influential person and be like " guess what the Christians were right its all real".

• My boyfriend most likely.

• It would be my little sister.

• My mom for sure

• My mom if I died before her

• More from Girls
    20

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 26

• My girlfriend. To apologise for leaving so early. To say things I never had a chance to say. To give my blessings. To say my goodbyes.
    s32.postimg.org/83voam3z9/gro20109_0_042.jpg

• My father.. he was so happy when I was happy...

• There are two younger members in my close family - One of them - The rest of the family is a lot older and can handle it better

• my brother. i would go to various scientists in the afterlife and then transmit all this knowledge to him through his dreams.

• My brother. My sister is a traitor and its me and my brother now

• My little brother without a doubt. Didn't even have to think for more than half a second.

• Best friend. Only person who truly understands me in this world. While my brother should be 1st, he is too young to really understand much of what I go through.

• Reading this, it would have to be @Blonde401, as long as she'd do the same for me.

• Hmm there's this spider that chills out in the corner of my room that i named benny.

• Probably my mother because her anxiety is so bad that if she lost one of her children, I legitimately believe that she would die or go insane.

• An absolute stranger. Preferably one who doesn't speak English properly, just to confuse them. It'd be a laugh, wouldn't it?

• No one.
    I wouldn't want anyone to go through that type of torture of seeing me after I passed.
    I'd rather they just moved on with their life.

• My brother

• Natural causes... a family member or friend.
    Unnatural causes... my murderer just to scare him to death and then kick his spiritual ass. >.>

• Easy my dad.

• My SO

• Probably my best friend

• Definitely my mother, since she of all people probably would worry and grieve the most.

• My mother actually

• My mom

• Best friend/ cousin its the same person :D

• Probably my grandmother.

• My dog

• I would expect nothing less from someone named waffles :)

• My brother, probably.

• My younger brother