Does anyone from both genders like people who do martial arts? And why?

• Yes
  • No
  • You don't care
  • Depends
Also if you want to answer this what martial art?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm into martial arts since I was just a kid, especially various styles of Kung Fu. My favorites are Wing Chun, Pa Kua Chang and Choy Li Fut.

• Same except I'm more into the Shaolin 5 animals kung fu

• Me too ;)

Thank you for MHO ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, because they're in pretty good shape and have a ton of discipline.

I never dated a professional MMA fighter or anything like that, but I did date one who did kickboxing in the past (professionally). She was pretty fit with a chiseled body.

She also taught me how to deliver more power in my side kicks while also teaching me how to stiffen up and strengthen up my jab (embarrassingly I think she had a stronger jab than I did). We also did a lot of physical activities together like running up and down hills, and I think she helped me get into much better shape.

>> Also if you want to answer this what martial art?

For me it's the ones that involve a whole lot of physical training like boxing or kickboxing -- the ones that are pretty heavy on the "athletic" and "sports" kind of side, not the type of thing an overweight and out of shape person could do.

What Girls Said 12

• Yes, definitely. It's quite sexy from a physical aspect as well as well as the mental aspect - I would really respect someone that puts in the discipline to be successful in martial arts.

• I love martial arts, I practice kickboxing and judo.

• I'm not into it but sure, why not? It's a great thing to practice. I'd probably feel safer with someone like that too.

• I did MMA for a few years. I personally don't care but it's nice to see people getting into it.

• My bro did and all the girls are crazy about him.
    What about me I don't find them that attractive.

• I view them as very strong and hard-working. It takes a lot of discipline.

• I love martial arts

• What's your favorite

• I really like wing chun. what about you?

• I prefer tiger style of shaolin 5 animal styles of kung fu

• Yes, it shows that he can protect me and it's hot.

• It's sexy and you know they can kick ass!! Lol

• Yes, I do martial arts, to be exact - Taekwondo.

• I currently have a crush on a guy who does martial arts so I'm going to say yes. XD.

• As a boxer myself, yes. But I tend to like musicians more often

What Guys Said 14

• Most females who practice martial arts get an over-inflated sense of their capabilities. A 55 year old, fat and out of shape man could easily beat down just about any 20 year old karate girl on the planet.

Most guys who do martial arts tend to be douche bags. But, douche bags who can defend themselves.

• I used to practice Chuan Fa and Jujutsu.

• Yes I like it. Also, girls eyes seem to light up when I tell them I do it :)

• I'm a black belt in taekwondo and could fend off a lot of attackers. But white women still don't like Asian men like me.

• yes i like martial arts, and i want to learn it too, but there is no good martial arts teacher in my city

• I'm a shy person by nature and from what I've experienced is that people that do martial arts are really really touchy. They just grab you etc. etc. And I'm not really a fan of that.

But one of my best friends is a real master when it comes to martial arts so I somehow learnt to deal with that.

• I used to do it.
    I am attracted to girls who know BJJ.
    and BJ's

• Sure always good to see a fellow martial artist, been doing it 10+ years now, what do you train in?

• Yes I know nany guys and girls who practice. I also have fought women in the ring.

• As for what system, I honestly don't know. Why because I run in those circles.

• It's an activity that you evidently enjoy. Just go with that, don't worry about what anybody else thinks.

A lion doesn't give a damn what sheep think.

• I think a girl who knows martial arts is extremly attractive because it shows she is passionate about something (If she is good of course). Also it shows she is probaly not a wimp so she is mentally and physical capable of dealing with a rough guy.

• Similar to my respect of musicians or anything that requires a lot of effort to learn and master I think it shows dedication, discipline, and commitment and those are all respectable /desirable features in a human.

• The chicks from DOA are hot, so yes.

• Busted limbs, adrenaline rush, blazing blood, hammer like punches, shovel like kicks,
    Pain like hell, feel like wind
    These things make martial art awesome.
    I'd be head over heels for a deadly lady.