How to look okay and survive high school?

Okay. So I'm a fourteen year old starting high school next year. It doesn't help my nerves that I'm slightly shorter than most of my class mates, and though I am in no way overweight, have massive thunder thighs. I'm scared that I'll be judged by my abhorrence and such, and also the fact that I'm extremely shy, a bit depressed and have anxiety, and that I'm a complete book worm and anime nerd, and a vegetarian who can't eat gluten So, I wanted to know what I should do so that I can look half okay so that I won't be judged and how to just in general survive high school. Thanks

What Guys Said 2

• I don't really know *shrugs*I was a geek in highschool, still am hah but my reputation is what allowed me to survive that and good friends.

• Make friends, hang out with friends who gives a shit about anyone else.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm a vegetarian who likes anime and that didn't ever stop me from making friends. Just be more sociable around new people, you may find it really difficult at the beggining but believe me, it's getting easier as you keep doing it. And take everything as a new experience, you'll always get something to learn from and don't forget to have fun as well :) socialize, volunteer, do projects, don't lose opportunities and be open to everythng new