How would you react if someone saw an old picture of you then looked at you and asked 'What happened'?

How would you react if someone saw an old picture of you then looked at you and asked 'What happened'?

0|0
17|13

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• i would laugh and say awesomeness happened :D

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• I would understand.

The few people that know about what I used to look like 9 years ago compared to now.. Can understand.

Although, I'd ask them HOW THE F*CK they found the old pic. I'm 99.99999% I went through EVERYTHING and got rid of them all.

0|0
    0|0
  • "I got smexy bitch I know."

0|0
    0|0
  • If they look at pictures of me from 11-15 I would be faltered because I changed for the better lmao I used to be chubby

0|0
    0|0
  • id just be like 'i got sexy' 😏 - wiggles eyebrows-

lol, even if it is a bad pic :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha I'd hope it's like a "Holy crap! You've changed? Shitt!" Haha but that hasn't happened to me. I get the "oh damn man, you still look the sameeee!" And I'm just like "oh hell na 😑" lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd look at them, and frown a little and look away.

In a quiet, almost reluctant voice I'll say 'life'.

Before shrugging and walking off with my shoulders dropped and head angled towards the ground.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be so turned off! Who says something like that, I value tact in my friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • "The swag is finally showing. 😏"

0|0
    0|0
  • You can invite people to answer questions now? Awesome!! :D

But I would probably say that I've lost/gained weight depending on how old the pic is 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be sad. :'(

0|0
    0|0
  • I look way better than I used to, so I wold think they were trying to give a compliment.
    Still would be hurtful to my past self

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol
    That happened to me once.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would agree lol I was a very beautiful baby and now I'm average. It is what it is

0|0
    0|0
  • puberty

0|0
    0|0
  • I do that all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I would take it as a joke unless s/he said it was a serious question. Funny thing, I did exactly that with a female friend back in the day (15+ years ago) as a bad-in- hindsight joke when she was showing me one of her freshman year pics from 5 years prior. Woah, you used to be a hottie, what happened? She got all depressed and suicidal and shit and took it seriously like I was calling her ugly even after I told her I was just joking. Of course she tells me nothing for 2 weeks and goes to cry on the shoulder of a mutual female friend, who later called me and let me know what was up. I asked this mutual to remind me not to take her any comedy club, the stand up might pick her out of the audience and then get offended for a month.

0|0
    0|0
  • glorious genetics, what the hell happened to you?

https://youtu.be/_zO2wFkl46g

0|0
    0|0
  • "I rose to level 36"

0|0
    0|0
  • I am afraid at this stage I would expect it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol. It's happened. It just made me laugh.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be like: "nothing much, I quit.."

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah! What happened to me?

file:///C:/Users/DELL/Desktop/13835724_10209838464620927_986956948_o. jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • "life has happen to me"

0|0
    0|0