How would you react if someone saw an old picture of you then looked at you and asked 'What happened'?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• i would laugh and say awesomeness happened :D

What Girls Said 16

• I would understand.

The few people that know about what I used to look like 9 years ago compared to now.. Can understand.

Although, I'd ask them HOW THE F*CK they found the old pic. I'm 99.99999% I went through EVERYTHING and got rid of them all.

• "I got smexy bitch I know."

• If they look at pictures of me from 11-15 I would be faltered because I changed for the better lmao I used to be chubby

• id just be like 'i got sexy' 😏 - wiggles eyebrows-

lol, even if it is a bad pic :P

• Haha I'd hope it's like a "Holy crap! You've changed? Shitt!" Haha but that hasn't happened to me. I get the "oh damn man, you still look the sameeee!" And I'm just like "oh hell na 😑" lol

• I'd look at them, and frown a little and look away.

In a quiet, almost reluctant voice I'll say 'life'.

Before shrugging and walking off with my shoulders dropped and head angled towards the ground.

• I'd be so turned off! Who says something like that, I value tact in my friends.

• "The swag is finally showing. 😏"

• You can invite people to answer questions now? Awesome!! :D

But I would probably say that I've lost/gained weight depending on how old the pic is 😂

• I would be sad. :'(

• I look way better than I used to, so I wold think they were trying to give a compliment.
    Still would be hurtful to my past self

• Lol
    That happened to me once.

• I would agree lol I was a very beautiful baby and now I'm average. It is what it is

• puberty

• I do that all the time.

• Whatever

What Guys Said 12

• I would take it as a joke unless s/he said it was a serious question. Funny thing, I did exactly that with a female friend back in the day (15+ years ago) as a bad-in- hindsight joke when she was showing me one of her freshman year pics from 5 years prior. Woah, you used to be a hottie, what happened? She got all depressed and suicidal and shit and took it seriously like I was calling her ugly even after I told her I was just joking. Of course she tells me nothing for 2 weeks and goes to cry on the shoulder of a mutual female friend, who later called me and let me know what was up. I asked this mutual to remind me not to take her any comedy club, the stand up might pick her out of the audience and then get offended for a month.

• glorious genetics, what the hell happened to you?

https://youtu.be/_zO2wFkl46g

• "I rose to level 36"

• I am afraid at this stage I would expect it.

• Lol. It's happened. It just made me laugh.

• I'd be like: "nothing much, I quit.."

• Yeah! What happened to me?

file:///C:/Users/DELL/Desktop/13835724_10209838464620927_986956948_o. jpg

• "life has happen to me"

• I'm getting old lol

• Say u got hotter

• I dont know :)

• "I started studying."