Does you know if your major crush likes you? Does he?

This is too test who's crushes like them.

• Yes, he even told me
  • Yes, by the way he acts and the texts that he sends me, I just know
  • My friends think so but I just say maybe
  • Um...
  • Probably not, he doesn't act very romantic towards me
  • He doesn't like me
  • He HATES me!!! 😫😫😫😫😫
just so you know, um means dunno

Most Helpful Girl

• My crush once told me he liked me, but then he dated someone else (and broke up soon after), so I don't know if he still does. The other day we were texting, and he suddenly said, "I'm taking you to lunch next year." He said it in a total of 6 texts, which I think is a sign of being nervous. He didn't use to do that.

He flirts and talks to a lot of girls though, so I don't know... Asking me to lunch is a big deal, because we've never hung out before. He'd get anxious and call it off every time I tried. It wasn't even a question. It was a "we're hanging out." Not, "do you want to hang out?" I don't know what to think.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I can't really tell and it is making me feel somewhat upset. And I hate feeling upset so I am planning to stop talking to him.

• I recommend flirting a bit more and speaking to him more. It will make you feel worse not talking to him. If you get desperate, maybe tell him you 'like hanging out with him."